georgeacasta2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

puke44.jpg

ummm, your not the sharpest tool in the shed... I've spoken to denny before, who do you think put that mix on the web? it was me. Denny doesn't play the way he does live on the radio, its done that way on purpose. Why don't you go down load his live sets from July 4 every year.. He radio sets are only for showcaseing new music, which he gets wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before all the scrubs down here, since he is a exec at groovalicous records.... They are prerecorded..... if you never been to temps you never been to a club.. maybee if he played ppk resurection twice in the set you'd guys like it....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Nolimit

are u kidding me??? temps???

dude, i'd rather go to space on a tiesto night than hang with a bunch of shirtless guidos pumpin their fists in the air to that garbage.

well, that means your a wittle guy that can't hang with the big boys and the guidettes don't even look at you......... Going to temps is one thing, but surviving it another........ stick to teen night:blown:

You Miami queers have no fucking clue!

Tempts is the best club in the country during the summer.

The Tempts closing party is the best party of the year.

Denny at Tempts is like DT at Vinyl, Junior at Twilo, and JP at SF, but even better. I been to many clubs and heard many dj's, but I can honstly say I don't see any vibe better, energy better, and dj cater his crowd better. The man got arressted last closing party for his crowd. I don't judge a club by it's size, location, or apperance, but by all I just mentioned and in my opinion it is the craziest club with the most ENERY in the world, No buddy knows how to do like us jersey people, you people just don't know, but now you do. Saleen I'n coming down with Carbone and I'm going to break some miami teeth. You queers have been warned.

Haha Miami what the fuck do you guys know? Come see how we do it in Jersey.

best club in america? that's a rather bold statement. bless us with a typical lineup in the summer.

The line up: Denny fucking Tsettos, thats all the people chant for and yeas when the lights go out thats all the chants you her. I'm not saying he is the best dj in the World because every buddy is diffrent and like diffrent music, but he caters his crowd at Tempts like no other around the world.

Untill you been t to Tempts SHUT THE FUCK UP. Don't make me come to Miami:mad:

Guest saleen351

best club in america? that's a rather bold statement. bless us with a typical lineup in the summer.

same DJ, 2 nights a week..... its that simple, no seats in the entire place, no other rooms or lounges, no fancy decorating, no grand sign with lights on the outside.... Hook some jumper cables up to it and you could light up NYC with the energy in there........ when the lights come on people refuse to leave and chant untill he breaks the law and drops another track.... most Dj's head for their limos when their sets are done, denny has to consult his lawyer since the cops want to arrest him for playing too long... he goes the extra mile for his crowd...... he'll talk to you after it closes about tracks and music... he hooked me up with tracks, the club manager buys everyone on CP shots.... The place is a mess and is rocking.... only way to describe it, its like a hollywood movie.... nothing compares......... nothing.......

Originally posted by tempkid

Don't make me come to Miami:mad:

You should come, scoop up Saleen and a few others, and go back to the Dirty Jersey Shore.

Christ, how low-class can you be? Fist pumping anthems, guidos and guidettes? I'll take my Ferarris, models from Germany, and pissed-off doormen any day of the week over the tripe you guys lay down.

Originally posted by macfunk19

U Guys are joking right is Tempts a real club:laugh: :laugh: I been to Nj it has no nightlife oh ok i remember seeing temps its a biker bar:laugh: :laugh: I think dj Bon Jovi was playing lol

ok this is corniest response of the year....:blown:

and tsettos is a good dj, he tore it up 2 times during wmc. i wont go on and defend him with his ktu sets, cause all nyc dj's that play ktu sets on sat.nights arent that good, cuz they can't do everything they want and its all taped. its ktu, nuff said.

Originally posted by mikeydny

ok this is corniest response of the year....:blown:

and tsettos is a good dj, he tore it up 2 times during wmc. i wont go on and defend him with his ktu sets, cause all nyc dj's that play ktu sets on sat.nights arent that good, cuz they can't do everything they want and its all taped. its ktu, nuff said.

Agreed....

It's just like any other pre-recorded show, it doesn't sound the same... Tsettos really does work his crowd and the rooms he places he plays are full of energy....

Most 'clubs' in NJ are just that, revamped biker bars catering to a new market force...copying techniques from NY and Miami clubs, they manage to pull in a crowd convinced that they are living 'the high life'...Check the archives at www.nightclub.com (a good read if you're interested in the business side...) and the managment of Abyss admits to taking a cue from Level and crobar in it's design.

I've been to a few, and are none too impressed. At first it was just me, but my NYC friends assured me it was a common feeling...best advice was to hit vinyl and twilo (when it was open..), and avoid SF.

I'll admit to having high standards for a club. Between the bar service, sound and lighting, doorpeople, and overall decorative atmosphere, most investors would tell me to fuck off sideways if I showed them a budget...not that money always equals looks, but on the technical and aesthetic side of the industry, you get what you pay for...down here, most clubs actually pay their LDs, sound techs, and interior decorators more than minimum wage, so it shows in their work.

Isn't this the same board where someone wished more people were harmed in the WTC attacks.....thought so.

Judging a club from what "friends" from NYC said about it....please. You have no idea.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Exactly :D

It just goes back to that old addage, some will like the DJ, some will hate on the DJ...Everyone will never be happy all at once. NJ/NY scene are different from the Miami scene, but both are there for the people to enjoy. WHen you are used to a certain atmosphere and being catered to, it weird being in a different place..... I had a great time when I was in Miami, some of the spots I didn't care for, but I wouldn't judge my whole visit on those spots.

Arguing about this is as productive as try to cut the lawn with a pair of scissors.

But I will say this, you dont know unless you have been there. You can say what you will about Jersey and about Guidos and such, but until you have been inside Tempts and experienced it for yourself, then you have no idea.

How can you say a club sucks if you have never actually stepped foot inside?

Oh and anyone on KTU is pretty much gonna blow because they are playing for the KTU crowd, but not because the DJ sucks.

Tsettos is sick. Tempts is even sicker. Shit...he moves the entire jersey shore every Saturday. Miamis good for the WMC...and hotter broads..thats bout all. Luckily you got Rivera tho. You fools probably didn't even see him :laugh: I dont see anyone postin in the MUSIC forum about sick ass Miami DJs:rolleyes:. Straighten shit out down there Saleen. They are clueless.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Tsettos is sick. Tempts is even sicker. Shit...he moves the entire jersey shore every Saturday. Miamis good for the WMC...and hotter broads..thats bout all. Luckily you got Rivera tho. You fools probably didn't even see him :laugh: I dont see anyone postin in the MUSIC forum about sick ass Miami DJs:rolleyes:. Straighten shit out down there Saleen. They are clueless.

lets not refer to everyone in miami clueless but saleen, thanks.

;)