Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Thursday Review!

Originally posted by magilicuti

too many young guys acting tough. they gotta change it to 21 for guys atleast soon or i'm at joeys this summer

Your a bitch. Where were you? You never introduced yourself to George or the rest of us.

def need to change the guys to age 21. it was ok tonight. way to many guys and not enough ass. ;) upstairs bar sucked tonight she is way to slow!!!!!!!i wish i went over to the bar downstairs. i only met brian1500, whats up bro. anyway i wish i met more of you bitches <jk>.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Laurie619 is georgous.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i happen to agree with this post and all ya cp heads are mad chill i went solo and ended up leaven ripped with a smile on my face u cp heads are mad chilll brain good look kid your mad good people fury u mad chill kid lol i seen u with a few honeys deff good look and sand man mad cool and i for got the other kid blue shirt with the cut off sleves mad chill we chated the most and i couldn't hear u and your deff chill and deff mlk the bartender good look and deff will see u at merge over the summer over all u cp jersey peeps are deff chill and damn when the next meet up ;) i'm deff down

too many young guys acting tough. they gotta change it to 21 for guys atleast soon or i'm at joeys this summer

where were u kid i even asked bout u ?????????????

Hey boyz. It was nice to see all of you. :D Manny was sick yet again….I think I’m becoming a Manny groupie… :laugh: Hey Pete/George thanks for everything hope to see you at MERGE sat. . .I cant wait, anyone else going??????? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shook

i happen to agree with this post and all ya cp heads are mad chill i went solo and ended up leaven ripped with a smile on my face u cp heads are mad chilll brain good look kid your mad good people fury u mad chill kid lol i seen u with a few honeys deff good look and sand man mad cool and i for got the other kid blue shirt with the cut off sleves mad chill we chated the most and i couldn't hear u and your deff chill and deff mlk the bartender good look and deff will see u at merge over the summer over all u cp jersey peeps are deff chill and damn when the next meet up ;) i'm deff down

NIce to meet you bro. I had an amazing time last night. Manny did a great job @ his Metro Debut (definitely brought a lot of the Wildlife WEdnesday crew with him). It was packed last night, but not annoyingly packed where you couldn't move. Decent crowd, with a lot of energy. I can't wait till Richie Rydel takes over this party after memorial day weekend.

George once again, Thanks for all the shots! You are a machine behind that bar. I kinda wish I didn't do so many because I am miserable @ work right now.

:) <----- Before seeing George @ Metro.

:woah: <--------in the middle of metro with George Bartending

:puke: <------ The Aftermath

Nice time as usual. Nice to meet shook and biyous....

Manny was impressive....

Laurie and Tizzah are cute as hell, very cool to chill w/ ya.. "get that cigerette out of your mouth"

Lock16- makes the trip from Crooklyn again, Ill call you later...

Brian + xxsplashxx- thanks for the disc dude...

The unstoppable wrath of DJdanfury

Richie Rydell- class act and good to chill agian (calling me the ultimate ML regular...lol)

If I forgot anyone its b/c I was a mess.

ML2K1- shots at 1am? Try 11-2AM... A plethora of shots... complete melay.

- 1 request- get these punk ass kids out of here for the summer, this party will be great w/ Richie and there is no need for 18 year olds dudes who kill the vibe, can't dance, and think they are tough... If the party starts to die out (doubt it) then change it but after Mem. weekend keep it at 21 for dudes.... bro! Young guys will only lead the older guys and girls right out the door. Fact.

Chris

George,

I am going to destroy you at merge all summer long.....that my friend is a promise!!!!!!!!

2 weeks til memorial day weekend and when Unclebuc invades seaside!!!!!!!!!

Unleash the fury.....

no, not Danfury....that kid is everywhere....lol .... do you ever stay in dan???????

Laid... what an awesome f'in song.......

George, you are the man!! thanks again.... I look forward to seeing you at MERGE this summer...

Direet, great time as always... I think this time I was the one who wandered off... lol

DJdan, I see you WAY TOO MUCH these days, ha ha... how much do you think our "brothers" would appreciate that????? Tell Louis to call me, and we will all make plans one night...

Rydell, nice to meet, you, Def. a class act... when we hitting up RI????

Who knows, maybe you'll all see me next week again.... it is a hike though (brooklyn in da house)

and DEF. do something about all the young trouble... the LAST thing I want to see after driving all the way there from Brooklyn, is fight after fight.....

Holy Shit.

George youre gonna catch a beat down when I see you again. I just got up missed my lunch date in CT. Jana's gonna be pissed. Missed her birthday as well. All thanks to George. That Ouzo put me over the top. Thanks for the overflowing Alcohol all night it was way too much. Call me at home later (I'll be recovering) so we can discuss that thing we started talking about. Sandman,1500, shook,Manny,Binnoys, Laurie & Tizzah (OMFG How Hot) Great seeing everyone last night. I had a great time. Will be there again next week in full force so watch yourself. Bringing the whole crew down.

George I'm taking that ball with me next week.

Laurie619.........will you marry me??!!!

Sandman give it time youll find something.

Originally posted by lock16

DJdan, I see you WAY TOO MUCH these days, ha ha... how much do you think our "brothers" would appreciate that????? Tell Louis to call me, and we will all make plans one night...

Lock...... Me, Louis and the Entourage....will be @ Seaside this saturday bouncing back and forth from Merge to Temps .... It should be a good time. You should go. BTW, thanks for the hook up last night!

Originally posted by unclebuc

no, not Danfury....that kid is everywhere....lol .... do you ever stay in dan???????

Actually I have been going out like crazy. My Job lets me come in whenever I want, and my job and tax return have been treating me really nice this year, so thats the main reason I have been out so much. Do you guys have a shore house?

WOW!!! Great Night.

Want to Say thanks to Petey K and George and The rest of the Metro Staff, You guys are Great hosts and Took care of me and Manny all night. Definately Appreciated...Anytime you can come down to Abyss We Wil return the Favor.

George your an Animal!!!! What the hell was that shot i did!!! It was On FIRE!!!!!! Thanks once again to everyone that Made us feel Welcome. Hope to come back there soon. Maybe ill see some people at Merge this weekend.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Lock...... Me, Louis and the Entourage....will be @ Seaside this saturday bouncing back and forth from Merge to Temps .... It should be a good time. You should go. BTW, thanks for the hook up last night!

check your PM's

I agree 100% (except about the Joey's part). Sucks I can't hit ML anymore. Just make Fri. nights 21 +:D