Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thinking about going to DT tonight......What ya think?

Hey Guys

i havnt been out to Vinyl in like 2 Fucking months,

been really busy with work, and getting my friends place up and running, i really wanna go, but last time i was there, i ram into some major Drama, Because i got burnt with a cig, ON MY FACE!

well, i was dancing, on the floor, and some GIRL, fucking was dancing a storm up, with a cig in her hand, and well the cig went right into my face, and it REALLY HURT, i still have a scar, so i got pissed, and told her to fucking put it out, or go else were to smoke, and she said she was sorry, and she really was sorry, and because im nice, i told her it was ok, just to be more careful, anyway, the bitch" went over to the lounge and finished her cig, 5 min later her STEROID Freak, Ball Swinging, bitch of a boyfriend, came up to me and Wanted to fight me? im a fag... lol and it would be like wanting to beat a lady up, basicly, anyway, i left, Because i didnt want the problem to Become larger.

After beinbg screamed at by this Guy who looked like a fucking monkey, and having someone get in my face, i felt un-safe.

and decided i would not go back for awhile.

i really wanna go, but i cant help but feel un-safe because some people just take shit to the Extreme, anyway

if i go i would Really like to meet some new people,

Cause i have really lost touch with my old Crew, and would like to meet some new faces,

And cause i wanna feel safe, and not go with my boy, whos as gay as i am, LOL anyway. is there a meet-up or anything, and if not, LETS

Much love

Jaysea

Originally posted by klohe

I feel ya with the meat headz and they're stupid ass fake bitches...I will be there, same as every Friday...I will be there with my gay best friend...down for a meetup?

tru u'll b w/your gay best friend if he comes out... but what bout ME? oh well i see how it is... so any cute cp girls down for a meetup?:mad::eek:

Originally posted by neptune1

tru u'll b w/your gay best friend if he comes out... but what bout ME? oh well i see how it is... so any cute cp girls down for a meetup?:mad::eek:

don't be such a biotch :rolleyes: u know I always go with u...

Originally posted by neptune1

don't be such a biotch :rolleyes: u know I always go with u...

Originally posted by az-tec

Ill be there....alot of heads from VIP are going...many of the ol school CP'ers...

check out the thread on there if u want....

but there is about 30 of us goin tonite...defintely come meet up if u want...

what the address for the VIP board?

Originally posted by djustinh

yo im down.

mooo hahaha, check me out with the red yankees hat on.

Aztec, i want to meet you already god damn it. PM me or something :)

no doubt...been lookin forward to meetin ya too kidd

check your PM's in a few...