Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djmikebugout

Denny - KTU - Last Nite

wow:eek:

started the second hour with a tribally vocal, "all of my life, no one has touched me the way that u do, wherever I go I knw the road will lead back to you"

anyone know that track?

Also went into the psycho-ex girlfriend track...i was cracking up I love it...:laugh:

Great set...can't wait for TEMPTS memorial Day!!!

Mike BuGouT

Denny's WKTU sets have been on fire lately. People bash him on these boards left and right, but all he does is move a few thousand heads every weekend at Tempts. At a time when lots of DJs never pick their heads up from the decks to see what the room is feeling, Denny is a true crowd-pleaser, and I respect that.

Originally posted by xclusive24

I tried to record Denny's set my the cd was fucked up. Does anyone have Denny's set.

The name of the song your looking for is:

Paulina Rubio - Dont Say Goodbye (Flatline Mix)

thanks-- I dunno why i didnt recognize the vocal...I have Rob's mix but not the Flatline.

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

after he played this vocal which kept sayn "Hungry" over and over LOL he droped some TECH over this famous vocal acapella which im beatin my head cause i cant fucken remb.. the name. anyone:idea: :idea:

Aretha Franklin " A Deeper Love" accapella

civilles/cole rmx

Originally posted by djmikebugout

thanks-- I dunno why i didnt recognize the vocal...I have Rob's mix but not the Flatline.

Mike BuGouT

do you still need the mix or did u get your hands on it??cause i would send it to you if u want...just im me on aim, the name is beavisapd