Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what have you wanted to do in NYC...that you haven't?

Originally posted by lavendermenace

DEB- if you want to go, you should go with me. I know that place like the back of my hand, so I can help you avoid all the boring crap.

well, at least there's something useful I can do with my art history degree :rolleyes:

lm@w#2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tilly

DEB- if you want to go, you should go with me. I know that place like the back of my hand, so I can help you avoid all the boring crap.

well, at least there's something useful I can do with my art history degree :rolleyes:

I would love that!:cool:

hmm i've done most of the cultural stuff (also trying to make use of my art history degree, LOL). done plaza as well:D

well here are mine:

1. spend a night with joan collins in st. regis

2. have dinner with miss kittin at cipriani's

3. do all what's in my signature over and over

:laugh:

Like my kitten said, do everything twice! I've done the touristy sites--empire state, statue of liberty, UN, etc...done the shows, some of the restaurants, lounges, bars and clubs...done the museums but I'd like to spend a whole day getting lost in the MOMA...go to a taping of SNL or Letterman, take another cheesy cruise around Manhattan ;), take an entire day to photograph the city & develop the pics in a darkroom...go to the Opera...there is so much I don't take advantage of :tongue:

SEE IT DURING THE DAY! jeez....everytime i go to the city is for clubbing on the weekends. Ive never seen the city druing the day. I am also patiently waiting for the day that Mauro Picotto spins in NYC. It can be in a backyard of a garbage and I will be there!

Originally posted by wideskies

i want to be caught in a summer storm and get soaked... and then kiss someone whilst standing in the storm soaking. it doesn't really matter where i am, as long as it's completely drenching and isn't cold.

Sounds like something to do in Tampa in the summertime....

I guess I'll add a few more that have been mentioned or I thought of now...

- Taping of Conan

- Go to a couple of the museums (though the ones I've been to so far have disappointed me)

- Hit up every record store in the city

- Go to Times Square and pretend to be a tourist and jump in front of actual tourists who are taking pictures, snap pictures of them, pretend they're someone famous, ask them for their autographs, and basically be an annoying asshole about it

Originally posted by bobross

journey through the subway tunnels, into the abandoned City Hall station! ...used from 1904 to 1945. a beautiful modern ruin... who wants to come with me? :cool:

i'm down

i also wanna go to some more museams...like the guggenheim...and see some art galleries...

see some off broadway shows, some comedies

turn 21 and go to some lounges and local micro-breweries

oh and punch guliani in the face several times

:D

Originally posted by brickhouse

Sounds like something to do in Tampa in the summertime....

- Go to Times Square and pretend to be a tourist and jump in front of actual tourists who are taking pictures, snap pictures of them, pretend they're someone famous, ask them for their autographs, and basically be an annoying asshole about it

Hrm, well... I don't know anyone who *lives* in Tampa, do I?

Anyway, you can start the What to Do in Tampa thread... :]

Originally posted by tilly

go to the MET

ride a bike on a busy street

run around in a fountain in the summertime in a skirt and a seethrough shirt

go to a SNL show

a boat booze cruise circling the city

attend a swanky NYC wedding

:cool:

You forgot going down on girls that you always were dying to do in ny. I know you are dying to get down with your new friends.

All nice and clean from the brazilian now you can get some action too.

SHow me your anger. Fuck anything you want. Destroy your soul.

Phuture mike don;'t back her up because you are in love with her. IT is so pathetically obvious.

Show how you love none but yourself, and you can control even your own messageboard sonic basement.

EVeryone knows how lousy you acted at coal to me. Kepp your flocks around you think they love you.........but do you love them? the answer is no..........you use them for companionship, emotional protection, and computer skillz........

YOu need to learn a hard lesson.........

Originally posted by ReginaP

go to a taping of SNL or Letterman

I beend dying to go to both of those too, Especially SNL. I think maybe this summer i will try.

Z I have been to the met like 8 times.

Originally posted by lipstick17

You forgot going down on girls that you always were dying to do in ny. I know you are dying to get down with your new friends.

Phuture mike don;'t back her up because you are in love with her. IT is so pathetically obvious.

Show how you love none but yourself, and you can control even your own messageboard sonic basement.

EVeryone knows how lousy you acted at coal to me. Kepp your flocks around you think they love you.........but do you love them? the answer is no..........you use them for companionship, emotional protection, and computer skillz........

if this is who i think it is, do us all a favor and jump in front of a train

:)

Originally posted by brickhouse

- Walk across the Brooklyn bridge at night

i walked the bridge back to downtown manhattan from dumbo after work one night back in *gulp* late august / early september (don't remember exactly); it was just around sunset; i got to see the sun shine on and then get concealed by the... umm... well let's just say it'll never be quite the same breathtaking view ever again.

... like the many many pointless rooms of armor and weapons from the middle ages... and the endless displays of renaissance artists' work (some of it's good but the pulp to juice ratio is less than refreshing).

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i'm down

i also wanna go to some more museams...like the guggenheim...and see some art galleries...

that wacky spiral is my favorite place to view kandinsky.

and lichtenstein whenever they have work by him.

Originally posted by lipstick17

fear is the mindkiller.

anger is a disease.