Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now & Then Pics

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by codica3

if I were employed then how could I be a full-time drug addict. To be a full-time drug addict takes TIME and, like you said, I'm always at work so that's not possible.

not that i am implying you are a drug addict (i don't know you),

but it is possible to have a very secure, busy, full-time job and be a drug addict.

one of my best friends work[ed] for a bank when she was a full blown crack addict.

you don't have to be lying on the streets doing nothing. you can be at the top of your game and be hooked on any shit.

ok continue on. ;)

Originally posted by racerx1225

this is now , and in between then and now were a lot of skinny, lanky not so attractive years, so you wont see those pics unless you make me an offer I can't refuse (kiddin)........

your turn, lets see some pix ;)

Goddamn, what a way to introduce yourself to the board... :eek: :eek: :drunk:

Originally posted by kitty19

not that i am implying you are a drug addict (i don't know you),

but it is possible to have a very secure, busy, full-time job and be a drug addict.

one of my best friends work[ed] for a bank when she was a full blown crack addict.

you don't have to be lying on the streets doing nothing. you can be at the top of your game and be hooked on any shit.

ok continue on. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo i fuckin love this girl....one of the few chics on the board who can make me laugh..wheather it be talkin about queefing in the hand of a bouncer at Exit...or a strung out bank teller, it seems you can always count on kitty19 lol.

if rachel 1997 listens to me a lil lol i would love to see her after pic in a year or so ;)

heres her befor pic and wut she needs to work on a lil and maybe if she's smart she'll listen and will get sh1t done other wise maybe she'll be embrassed and she'll stop posten eiether way i'll be happy and the world or cp would be a pretty place with eiether of those suggestion wut yall people think :laugh:

47b2db39b3127cce9d822efe40500000003410

Originally posted by shook

if rachel 1997 listens to me a lil lol i would love to see her after pic in a year or so ;)

heres her befor pic and wut she needs to work on a lil and maybe if she's smart she'll listen and will get sh1t done other wise maybe she'll be embrassed and she'll stop posten eiether way i'll be happy and the world or cp would be a pretty place with eiether of those suggestion wut yall people think :laugh:

47b2db39b3127cce9d822efe40500000003410

id bang her the way she is :)

true kid i am sure many will agree but its not bout easy ass its bout hot ass and no 1 is perfect i mean i'm far from and when i get my grammer and sh1t picked on its funny and motovation to type better and she types fine so i gotta pick on some thing bout her so it mys well be her looks cause who am i to talk sh1t bout some 1's brains lol but looks i think i can say wut i want on :laugh:

yep yep most deff i might seem like the biggest hater but i never hate first if some 1 wants to spit sh1t i am more then game to spite it back but on the real i'll keep my mouth shut if i dont like some thing or some 1 but if they give me a reason to say sh1t so be it i mean that joe g sh1t lol i never spoke a word bout him or to him on the baord or in person yet he brought it upon him self to say i'm stupid well fuk it lol i'm stupid so be it but lol if your gonna spit sh1t u bets hope your perfect cause if u aren't u bets be ready to hear the truth bout y u aren't perfect and thats all i really gotta say on the haters behalfs

so i decided to post pics.. laugh all you want i was an ugly fat child.. I know IM gonna regret this..lol

4th grade.. me and my best friend. Im on the right...

attachment.php?s=&postid=834691

around 16 years old.. mall photobooth...

attachment.php?s=&postid=834702

me and janele in my room

attachment.php?s=&postid=834695

christmas of 1999 i think

attachment.php?s=&postid=834698

me and jessie at work (taken about 2 weeks ago)

attachment.php?s=&postid=834701

horrible pics i know...

Originally posted by bebby6919

so i decided to post pics.. laugh all you want i was an ugly fat child.. I know IM gonna regret this..lol

4th grade.. me and my best friend. Im on the right...

attachment.php?s=&postid=834691

around 16 years old.. mall photobooth...

attachment.php?s=&postid=834702

me and janele in my room

attachment.php?s=&postid=834695

christmas of 1999 i think

attachment.php?s=&postid=834698

me and jessie at work (taken about 2 weeks ago)

attachment.php?s=&postid=834701

horrible pics i know...

dont be so hard on yourself ;)

the only thing thats horrible is that your a draper lover

Originally posted by misk

ahem!!!! ahem!!!! ::clearsthroatandwaitsforrecognition::

oh and how can i forget my favorite guidette drama queen MISSSSSSSK!!

..btw...there is a lotttttttttt of pics to photoshop here dont ya think smokesum???

oooooooooooooo...the possibilites. :eek: