Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MANNY THE GREEK BDAY BASH + "Rapture"

Whos Coming to Manny The Greek's Bday Bash at Abyss this wednesday night. For all those that Know Manny, know hes one of the nicest guys in the world, always smiling and always making sure everyone has a good time. So come out to support his Bday This Wednesday at Abyss. Also theres gonna be a live performance by iio Singing "Rapture" !

Should be a great night. See you all there.

Oh Mannys cocktail hour starts at like 9!! so Be there EARLY!!!

Here's the love!! I am gonna try and come down wed for mannys birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANNY THE GREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure its gonna be a sick party! I have to work at taste, so if i get out early i will try to make it down hopefully to catch a little of the party. Have a great birthday manny!............goerge b.

binoys- check your pms

Here's the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday MANNY THE GREEK . I am gonna try and get down there, but i have to work at taste,so i will see what time i get out. I am sure its gonna be a sick party. Have a great night!.............................george b

binoys- check your pms

Originally posted by ml2k1

Here's the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday MANNY THE GREEK . I am gonna try and get down there, but i have to work at taste,so i will see what time i get out. I am sure its gonna be a sick party. Have a great night!.............................george b

binoys- check your pms

George, Try to get off early. I wanna see how many shots you can handle when you're not behind that bar. :laugh: :laugh:

OH by the way........

Our Special Guest DJ for Mannys BDay is none other than

One of the Best up and coming DJ's

DJ JOE FERDICO!!!!!!!

This kid is GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

If you havent Heard him yet then Your in for a surprise!!!!!

Might even hear some tracks that youll be amazed by!!!!!!