Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 10 Drug/Party/Clubing Movies

covetoys

Movies that get you pysched to go out or find thier way into your recovery after a big one.

Mine are all drug related somehow, but doesn't mean they are always my first choice.

10. Requim for a Dream - "ow...my arm!"

9. Naked Lunch - "Mugwump Gism"

8. Drugstore Cowboy - "Dilado is the real deal"

7. Ceicel B. Demented- "I'm stuck in a K-hole and I can't get out"

6. Go - "..most expensive Champange please"

5. Groove - "You mean people do this all the time?"

4. Traffic - "Would like a glass of lemonade?"

3. Permanent Midnight - "Just a minute,....ah... dear!"

2. Traninspotting - "He knows allot about Sean Connery"

1. Human Traffic - "You are so fucked, mate!"

#1 about OUR club scene definately has to be Human Traffic.....everything in that movie is so damn true.

However, the #1 party movie still has to be Animal House. Best drug movie is probably Requiem or Midnight Cowboy, although each is much more about addiction than drugs which is very different in my opinion. Best drug movie actually about drugs is probably Trainspotting, although I'm a bit surprised that Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas didn't make it up there....

BTW, Better Living Through Chemistry kicked Groove's ass...

Yes Modulations and Better Living Through Circuitry are top picks. I left them out initially because of the fact they are documentary efforts.

Although I do appreciate Animal House, Half Baked, New Jack City. Top notch! Hoo Ra!

What about "Detroit Rock City"? I thought that was quite a pisser.

Originally posted by brickhouse

#1 about OUR club scene definately has to be Human Traffic.....everything in that movie is so damn true.

However, the #1 party movie still has to be Animal House. Best drug movie is probably Requiem or Midnight Cowboy, although each is much more about addiction than drugs which is very different in my opinion. Best drug movie actually about drugs is probably Trainspotting, although I'm a bit surprised that Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas didn't make it up there....

BTW, Better Living Through Chemistry kicked Groove's ass...

Originally posted by njdionysus

"TRAINING DAY" ROCKED!

Training day. Almost forgot and Blow, how could I ever forget. Do you know the director died of a heart attack and the doctors found you know what in his system? Life imitating art or art imitating life?

Oh my lord, this is getting very good.

Yes, scarface, less than zero, bright lights and twin town! Twin Town is such a good movie, it should be in everyone's library.

Now Fear and Loathing that was a fucked up drug movie.

And than there is True Romance and let us not forget Dead Ringers!

Oh, the list goes on.