Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asian girls (^_^)

Originally posted by deanna11

assuming you're Asian, what you said here offends me a lot more than white guys saying something like, "Oriental chicks are hot and they all look the same." the latter is humorous because it's just silly

what you said is disappointing and shameful. you hate being a minority? that's really too bad. i also wish you weren't a representative of American-Asians. Asians dominate by number? you don't say that unless there's no better quality, which i don't believe is the case

Listen... if you read my message correctly little one... you'd see that I did not say I did not LIKE to be a minority. I said to be considered a minority than the person you are...is a shame. Why do we have to BE something... we are all the same people inside. As for the Asians dominating... I was joking around...haha. I mean get the fucken stick out of your ass and loosen up. I am Asian...I am fucken proud and I know my fucken culture better than you know your ABC's. So next time you even wanna think about getting back to me with some dumbass uneducated comment... give yourself a break. You're lucky I even responded to your dumb shit. :laugh2:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancebaby

Listen... if you read my message correctly little one... you'd see that I did not say I did not LIKE to be a minority. I said to be considered a minority than the person you are...is a shame. Why do we have to BE something... we are all the same people inside. As for the Asians dominating... I was joking around...haha. I mean get the fucken stick out of your ass and loosen up. I am Asian...I am fucken proud and I know my fucken culture better than you know your ABC's. So next time you even wanna think about getting back to me with some dumbass uneducated comment... give yourself a break. You're lucky I even responded to your dumb shit. :laugh2:

kettle, is that you?

okay, stop everybody. in web discussions it is very easy to misunderstand someone. especially with such poor spelling and grammar as is found here in my thread :square: it is difficult to understand what some of you MFs are saying. on the other hand, i think this is a valuable discussion. it is so interesting to me that NYC is home to such diverse cultures but we still have little understanding.

maybe if every witey promises to love one asian this year, and vice versa, we can get over our problems and understand eachother better.

Oh, BTW, I'll be at the Taiwan festival in Union Square on Sunday.... anyone?? Lots of my chinese friends are gonna be there.

Originally posted by somebitch

FIRST YOU NEED TO TURN 18... ;)

lol i just turned 20 babe 18 was years ago ;)

madrusso hhhhmmmmmmmm spellen is a waste of time i rather work out and death true i wish my self it every day so maybe u can wish me death or u can be the brave 1 and try to bring it upon me :laugh:

Originally posted by shook

madrusso hhhhmmmmmmmm spellen is a waste of time i rather work out and death true i wish my self it every day so maybe u can wish me death or u can be the brave 1 and try to bring it upon me :laugh:

english please?

Originally posted by trancebaby

wow. proof that inside every silly asian chick is a jersey juicehead struggling to get out.