Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asian girls (^_^)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mjr203

This is because Asian men are single ugliest form of life on the planet.

If you are a decent looking asian guy you have it made, cause your competition is nil.

That's so not true. I've seen plenty of attractive Asian guys.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

That's so not true. I've seen plenty of attractive Asian guys.

perhaps you're just a very generous person.

btw, I didn't say "all asian men" anywhere. I'm willing to submit there might be 5 or 6 ok looking ones in the tri-state area.

I never used to look at asian girls paricularly. but met my gf (who is chinese) at vinyl last fall. she's mad cool and pretty.

until i started going with her i had trouble telling chinese from japanese, etc., but its starting to make sense to me now.

as for places to meet asians - exit blows. most of the asian folks i know wouldn't go there...without trying to be offensive, they refer to the huge crew that is there as FOB (fresh off the boat). since i mostly know asian girls they are saying that these are clicky, groping, ugly guys who don't really speak english and stuff and don't know the first thing about the music. in fact, they won't even go to exit anymore cause they get felt up and groped everytime they walk by these guys. Of course, that's not ALL the folks there...

is FUN still open? that place (right under the manhattan bridge at 139 madison street i think) was always at least half asian and pretty cool with a nice relaxed vibe and stuff...

Originally posted by turpentyine

So enlighten us how do u tell the difference?

the Japanese eat sushi, the Chinese stir fry, the Korean kimchee. if they're just eating rice and nothing else, good luck, buddy

the best way to hit on an Asian girl is by saying, "nee how ma", which means "hello" in Asian. she will be impressed a white guy knows any Asian

i wasn't aware that there was a language called asian....

how to tell the difference? well, there are no absolutes, but the tilt / shape of the eyes and shape of face. don't think i can describe how they really differ though. its sorta like describing the difference between an alabama or georgian accent. you just sorta know once u get used to it.

Originally posted by deanna11

the Japanese eat sushi, the Chinese stir fry, the Korean kimchee. if they're just eating rice and nothing else, good luck, buddy

the best way to hit on an Asian girl is by saying, "nee how ma", which means "hello" in Asian. she will be impressed a white guy knows any Asian

idiot. :blown:

what the hell language is "asian" i would like to know

:rolleyes:

Why is that when a white guy likes an asian girl it is right away considered a fetish????!!!! I heard it so many times already, and my friend is together with a black girl, never ever would anybody say that he has an "ebony" fetish, why is that?

peace,

Originally posted by madrusso

Why is that when a white guy likes an asian girl it is right away considered a fetish????!!!! I heard it so many times already, and my friend is together with a black girl, never ever would anybody say that he has an "ebony" fetish, why is that?

peace,

here's an even better question:

why the hell do white guys always want to know if a girl is Chinese/Japanese/Korean/etc.? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. is he gonna bust out the respective fireworks or origami? cracker can't even point out the different countries on a map

well, i think it aight to ask about the cultural heritage, like i dont mind when people ask me where i am from, thats cool

funny thing though, if you meet somebody from Korea, ask whether from north or south; and look at the reaction.. heheh....

peace

Originally posted by bobross

you should keep checkin out the asian guys... im sure you'll find a couple more attractive

look, bobross, if you are attracted to asian men, that's fine. live and let live, I say.

why just the other day I heard of a guy who loves women with stretch marks, hair all over and...

Wow, thanks for all the interest in my topic and helpful posts! I have travelled in many Asian countries and lived in Flushing for a year but sometimes it's not always easy to know someone's background from their appearance.

I think it is very important and respectful to discover someone's cultural background, as there are tremendous differences between Asian cultures. Knowing a little about these differences makes for a rich NYC experience. Don't cheat yourself. Ask, read, discover.

About Asian Fetish, I think it's wrong to say that Asian women are culturally the same as 3rd generation Americans. They do tend to be less confrontational in my experience. Also more intelligent, generous, sensitive, and persevering. So if I like the characteristics of some Asian women, am I not entitled to seek those people? In reality, the Asian women I know are very different from white girls in these ways. And by the way, I estimate that there are 6 million jewish guys worldwide, and 1000 million asian girls. So if you're down on St. Marks and you see a couple like this, which one has the FETISH?:tongue: