Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reasons y i hate work and most people these days

Originally posted by zlatang

well i'd have little prob with what you said (i believe it's not nice to insult anyone online, and i only return insults, like to that bit*h iliana, who's nowehere to be found after i did it, LOL), had you not been so homophobic...where did your tollerance disappear when it comes to that? i don't care if you don't spell right if you're a nice person....actually i could use a gym buddy:rolleyes:

anyway, just a thought

i'm slow that post confussed me but i guessgood look kid

and ghhost my sig pics are the sh1t lol i should take new ones i've grown since those and the sig pics work too cause people spot me from them and say sup which is a plus ;)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by £ddie

Hey George, do some more work on your delts, military press etc.

bench, crunch, and curl those are all u need in life and some tiems if bored dips ;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

George rocks. Everyone stop hating! :D:tongue:;)

yo z - I need a gym buddy too ;) hehe

i so don't rock ;) wish i did tho maybe in the future when i get like 250 ;) damn i can't wait to be 23

Originally posted by shook

i'm slow that post confussed me but i guessgood look kid

and ghhost my sig pics are the sh1t lol i should take new ones i've grown since those and the sig pics work too cause people spot me from them and say sup which is a plus ;)

hmm that didn't answer my question about homophobia and tollerance...:confused::rolleyes:

Originally posted by zlatang

maybe we should hire george to be our professional trainer?

:laugh: :laugh:

hhmmmmm yall crazy when i get odler and i'm like 250 then true but i'm still a puny lil boy and only fat chicks bug me to train them lol its one of the reason i seem so anti fat its all i work with :(

shook: when you train JoeG remember to focus on all that fat and clogged matter in his massive silly putty basketball of a head. I saw a picture of him and he literally dwarfed the car he was behind. I was lucky to see the side mirror for christ sakes.

wideskies: dont worry my little blow pop, nobody will be meeting you because such a natural beauty as yourself with so much going for her in life has WAYYY too many things to do. I mean, we all are loosers who post pictures of our weekend excursions with trolls while you try to stay away from that right???

Originally posted by rizzo

shook: when you train JoeG remember to focus on all that fat and clogged matter in his massive silly putty basketball of a head. I saw a picture of him and he literally dwarfed the car he was behind. I was lucky to see the side mirror for christ sakes.

wideskies: dont worry my little blow pop, nobody will be meeting you because such a natural beauty as yourself with so much going for her in life has WAYYY too many things to do. I mean, we all are loosers who post pictures of our weekend excursions with trolls while you try to stay away from that right???

lol rizzo's good people your topics are mad funny and crazy kid do carry on

those of you who vouch for shook's character in real life perhaps are being completely honest. i haven't met the man. HOWEVER, my reaction to his initial, and subsequent, posts is based on HIS WORDS on CP. that's all i have to go on. if i don't agree with what someone has to say, on here or in real life, i'm going to express that... no matter how nice everyone says that person is. take a look at his posts; they start out with insulting words about people we don't know and turn into insults thrown (about WEIGHT, for goodness' sake...that's a pretty f!cking WEAK insult) at people on here.

that is all.

-wideskies

Originally posted by quoth

Robots are? :confused:

..Oh wait u took them in the confessional booth as well Fthr. Mayitouchyergenitalia

Fuckin weirdo.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I refer back to my previous statement for validation:

Originally posted by joeg

(This ain't no quoth thread... but beggers can't be chosers... i'm bored today)

lmao...

Originally posted by rizzo

You failed to mention the suspension nearly imploding... My car now has a 2" drop just from that day...

Originally posted by joeg

You failed to mention the suspension nearly imploding... My car now has a 2" drop just from that day...

my bad, joe! i think the car hurt itself recoiling from my ugly mug when i attempted to give it a kiss. or wait... maybe it's because *i'm* a fat fuck, too!

just call me widethighs...