Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maybe it doesn’t matter but. . .

I’m noticing an increase in the never-ending human debate of brains to brawn on this board. . .yet hardly anyone is taking into consideration personality.

And if your brain works the way mine does, or if you even catch a glimpse of my train of thought, you can see how this actually affects the downfall of nightlife and pure fun. Everywhere.

Tiz human nature I guess. nopityA.gif

Originally posted by xpander

(BTW, did you ever get those Belgian chocolate from Smurfy boy over there? :confused: )

grrr no chocolates for me. . .i havent even seen Mr.Smurf since Destination! :(

~speaking of which, there is something called fed ex, guess he never heard of it ;)~

i think that when it comes to attraction, anyone has the right to prefer brains to brawn, or brawn to brains, or brain AND brawn, or neither.

when it comes to forming an opinion about someone, i believe that a person's actions, words, and judgement-- which is something related to brain rather than brawn, methinx-- takes priority over what the person looks like. who CARES what someone looks like, how much s/he weighs, whether or not s/he can lift heavier weights than you, etc.etc. unless you're interested in him or her in a more-than-friendly way? how we treat each other, i think, should have little to do with whether we find each other aesthetically pleasing.

Originally posted by clubkat

I’m noticing an increase in the never-ending human debate of brains to brawn on this board. . .yet hardly anyone is taking into consideration personality.

And if your brain works the way mine does, or if you even catch a glimpse of my train of thought, you can see how this actually affects the downfall of nightlife and pure fun. Everywhere.

Tiz human nature I guess. nopityA.gif

. . . yeah . . I used to say that personality stuff too . . until I realized the world was lying to me . . .

Originally posted by tastyt

I would think that 'personality' falls under the category of 'brains?' :confused:

well personality = soul for me. . .

and some people make their body their soul. . .like egomaniacs for example.

:confused:

catch my drift? Oh! and check your pm's in a bit i have something to tell ya. :tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

well personality = soul for me. . .

and some people make their body their soul. . .like egomaniacs for example.

:confused:

catch my drift? Oh! and check your pm's in a bit i have something to tell ya. :tongue:

. .. egomaniacs have a tendancy to get the most out of this life . . or so I've observed . .

hey, what's up kitty? :)

i'm shallow, so my girly needs to have body...but body only goes so far. without brains and kicking personality all we're having is a convo at the bar...

actually, i'm not shallow...i'm just hardwired like every other guy...there's a reason why men and women look different!

so i guess what i'm saying is body is just a prerequisit...like if u'r looking for a 2BR apt., the place has to have 2BR's or u don't look at it. But how do you choose between all that apartments? or keep looking cause none of them click with you?

Originally posted by barvybe

hmmm...let me know how it goes

if it has a washer and dryer take it!

i don't know about the w&d, but its got a nice... round... smooth... KITCHEN TABLE!!!! (I think its marble or something :tongue: )

(lol, this is almost as good as the car euphamism...)