Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greetings From Chosensex

CHOSENCOCK JUST CAME BACK FROM A WORLD SEX TOUR…..I’M SURE I WAS DIRELY MISSED BY ALL YOU INGRATES

I STARTED MY TOUR IN RUSSIA AND BANGED THE TALL BLONDE LADIES FOR A BOTTLE OF VODKA…..YES, A BOTTLE OF CHEAP MAJORSKA NONETHELESS.

THEN OFF TO AMSTERDAM I GO WHERE I WAS INEBRIATED ALMOST EVERYDAY BUT STILL MANAGED TO TEAR THOSE HAIRY CLAMS LIKE A CLAMDIGGER IN HEAT.

I CONTINUED MY EXCURSION AROUND THE WORLD WHERE EVERYWHERE I GO SEEMS TO BE A SLEW OF FINE HOT MOMMAS FLOCKING TO ME LIKE HONEY TO A BEE….BZZZZZZZZZZZ

THE FINAL LEG OF MY FLIGHT BROUGHT ME TO ASIA…..NOT PARTICULARLY MY FAVORITE BUT THE GIRLS WERE NICE AND TIGHT…..FREAKY AS HELL….I BELIEVE THAT MOST OF THE GIRLS IN ASIA FIRST WORD WHEN THEY WERE BABIES IS “BUKAKI”…..AND ALL THEY WANT IN RETURN IS A PINT OF LO MEIN AND AN EGGROLL…..YOU CAN’T BEAT THAT

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

CHOSENCOCK JUST CAME BACK FROM A WORLD SEX TOUR…..I’M SURE I WAS DIRELY MISSED BY ALL YOU INGRATES

I STARTED MY TOUR IN RUSSIA AND BANGED THE TALL BLONDE LADIES FOR A BOTTLE OF VODKA…..YES, A BOTTLE OF CHEAP MAJORSKA NONETHELESS.

THEN OFF TO AMSTERDAM I GO WHERE I WAS INEBRIATED ALMOST EVERYDAY BUT STILL MANAGED TO TEAR THOSE HAIRY CLAMS LIKE A CLAMDIGGER IN HEAT.

I CONTINUED MY EXCURSION AROUND THE WORLD WHERE EVERYWHERE I GO SEEMS TO BE A SLEW OF FINE HOT MOMMAS FLOCKING TO ME LIKE HONEY TO A BEE….BZZZZZZZZZZZ

THE FINAL LEG OF MY FLIGHT BROUGHT ME TO ASIA…..NOT PARTICULARLY MY FAVORITE BUT THE GIRLS WERE NICE AND TIGHT…..FREAKY AS HELL….I BELIEVE THAT MOST OF THE GIRLS IN ASIA FIRST WORD WHEN THEY WERE BABIES IS “BUKAKI”…..AND ALL THEY WANT IN RETURN IS A PINT OF LO MEIN AND AN EGGROLL…..YOU CAN’T BEAT THAT

In listening to your story it sounds to me like you are a disrespectful little cock, grow up!

Originally posted by prplhz

In listening to your story it sounds to me like you are a disrespectful little cock, grow up!

FIRST OFF, IT'S READING MY STORY NOT LISTENING.....

SECONDLY, IT'S A BIG COCK.....GET IT STRAIGHT :rolleyes:

I'LL SHOW YOU DISRESPECT....ONCE I SHOVED MY BIG COCK UP UR LOOSE ASS

Originally posted by somebitch

didn't we already bust you for being a fake? :rolleyes:

Damn people STILLLLLLLLLL BELIVE that...ch0sen0ne is fake wtf lolol???? The dude aint fake nor has numerous sn's. He is actually a pretty cool muthafucka...more board ppl need to understand his humor...i fuckin laugh my ass off cause his humor is sick and twisted which is similar to mine and a few others like smokesum in which people just dont and cant understand us lol.

BUT FUCK EM ALL!!!!

Ch0sen0ne keep it up bro!!!! Good shit.