Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions bout JOE G

shook

Originally posted by shook

i said its easyer then fuken the hot ones lol hot ones are just as easy but it takes more work fat ugly ones no game needed and damn kid get your height facts stright

Shouldn't you have higher aims for such a narcissitic fella?? :rolleyes:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your fat kid and your not only fat your ugly to go along with it so on the real u bets hope u make mad money when u get older kid so a girl can use u for it

sorry kid, i'm Already making money...n sh1t ;)

Originally posted by impulse69

"They're" both dumb, not "Their". Who's the dumb one now?

i am pretty dumb tho i will admit ;) but i can bench like 340 and i bet i could get any of u girls to cum in less then 3 mins ;) and on the real when u can do those things y bother being smart :tongue:

i am pretty dumb tho i will admit ;) but i can bench like 340 and i bet i could get any of u girls to cum in less then 3 mins ;) and on the real when u can do those things y bother being smart :tongue:

Wow, you really are dumb lol. I was actually sticking up for you and making fun of the person that called you dumb. Dont you wish you could take some numbers off your benchpress and add them to your IQ? You are pretty funny though, I give you that. You just have to realize when people are laughing with you as opposed to laughing at you. If you havent noticed, the latter happens more frequently.

Wow, you really are dumb lol. I was actually sticking up for you and making fun of the person that called you dumb. Dont you wish you could take some numbers off your benchpress and add them to your IQ? You are pretty funny though, I give you that. You just have to realize when people are laughing with you as opposed to laughing at you. If you havent noticed, the latter happens more frequently.

true kid i am feelen u but u gotta relaze the people laughen aren't excalty lookers and in real life i laugh at but rather then laughen at the way they talk walk or ther smarts i laugh at the way they look which is the worse laughen u can get cause really the people who run ther mouths are the people who hide behind pc's or the people who hate cause they will never be better then or be with so your first thing of thought is to hate on it if u can't have it or be it which is okay by me cause i laugh at this board every day and if i toke it serious i would type better say less dumb sh1t and i wouldnt' post dumb pics now would i LoL i mean it doesn't take a genus to relaze i feel as if this baord and a lot of it's peoples are jokes so y not be a joke with them :tongue:

true kid i am feelen u but u gotta relaze the people laughen aren't excalty lookers and in real life i laugh at but rather then laughen at the way they talk walk or ther smarts i laugh at the way they look which is the worse laughen u can get cause really the people who run ther mouths are the people who hide behind pc's or the people who hate cause they will never be better then or be with so your first thing of thought is to hate on it if u can't have it or be it which is okay by me cause i laugh at this board every day and if i toke it serious i would type better say less dumb sh1t and i wouldnt' post dumb pics now would i LoL i mean it doesn't take a genus to relaze i feel as if this baord and a lot of it's peoples are jokes so y not be a joke with them :tongue:

you crack me up bro lol. People like you are the reason why this message board is so interesting. Lata

u seriously act like u are gods gift. Not only are you stupid but your the ugly one in real life. I remember meeting u at psuedo and you seriously just discusted me. You can't dress, you have acne all over ur face, your body is far from even being all that, and you walked into a wall while you were leaving. Who the hell are you to rank on anyone here. Joe is the sweetest person. You would rather be a stupid looking juice ball and have sex with ugly girls just because they "dont take game to get". Wouldn't you rather go to school and get a better education than be stuck at a 6th grade reading and writing level? and jus sit at home all day taking pictures of yourself that girls make fun of anyway? You say none of us have lives, lol hunny ur the one that needs to check yourself and stop ranking on anyone here

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

u seriously act like u are gods gift. Not only are you stupid but your the ugly one in real life. I remember meeting u at psuedo and you seriously just discusted me. You can't dress, you have acne all over ur face, your body is far from even being all that, and you walked into a wall while you were leaving. Who the hell are you to rank on anyone here. Joe is the sweetest person. You would rather be a stupid looking juice ball and have sex with ugly girls just because they "dont take game to get". Wouldn't you rather go to school and get a better education than be stuck at a 6th grade reading and writing level? and jus sit at home all day taking pictures of yourself that girls make fun of anyway? You say none of us have lives, lol hunny ur the one that needs to check yourself and stop ranking on anyone here

lol shes talken brave i met her she imed me the next day like 5 times i called her ugly and to stop anoyen me lol then i called her a troll or some thing i mean the bitch was anoyen buggen me for stupid signs on her web page and then iming me for the hell of it to say hi lol i'm not sure but i'm not to friendly with nice ims if u got sh1t to say im me other wise leave me alone lol but atleast i called u ugly u stupid tramp while u was still being nice lol and u know it shocked u and then u wnet and said your ugly after word like every typical girl lol i even made a post bout this the otehr day u was 1 of the stupid tramps i called ugly and then had to go and run mouth LoL;)

lol shes talken brave i met her she imed me the next day like 5 times i called her ugly and to stop anoyen me lol then i called her a troll or some thing i mean the bitch was anoyen buggen me for stupid signs on her web page and then iming me for the hell of it to say hi lol i'm not sure but i'm not to friendly with nice ims if u got sh1t to say im me other wise leave me alone lol but atleast i called u ugly u stupid tramp while u was still being nice lol and u know it shocked u and then u wnet and said your ugly after word like every typical girl lol i even made a post bout this the otehr day u was 1 of the stupid tramps i called ugly and then had to go and run mouth LoL;)

hun first off i could care less if u think im ugly. Your opinion is not one that counts on anything. :laugh:

and I bugged you?:laugh:

hahaha ok I shall let you dream on about that one:cool: :hat:

hun first off i could care less if u think im ugly. Your opinion is not one that counts on anything.

and I bugged you?:

hahaha ok I shall let you dream on about that one:cool: :hat:

nice responses and yes yes i was anoyed lol it cool tho i mean just cause i';m online doesn't mean i like to im i mean i even hate it when my sis or friends im me so dont 'feel bad i got pissed and told u off :laugh: cause u would need to be a pretty hot peice of ass to bug me and not get told off ;) but atleast i said wut i thought and u can never blame some 1 for sayen it like it is even if the truth was mean ;)

"They're" both dumb, not "Their". Who's the dumb one now?

yeah i saw that but i figured no one wouold notice considering the intelligence level of the people posting in this thread. :laugh:

:blown:

anyway, i was just being facetious... his only comeback is y0uRe UgLy, YoURe UgLy. being ugly isnt such an insult, especially coming from this fool. :rolleyes:

:laugh: i finally saw your sig. sorry but i think youre confused. :nono: you appear to be quite the troll yourself.

:cheese:

Hit him with your lunchbox.

then how bout an ogar

lol i'm not that big yet i'm only 40 pounds more then when u met me i would need to be like 280 to be a ogar but hey i wanna end up like 270 so maybe soon ;)

y0 sh00k, lez git sut1n stra1ght tuffnutz, a1ghtz?

1) yuz bak a1nt gotz n0 muskles 1n dat she1t. start th1nkn' bout heav1er r0wz and moor pulld0wnz 0r sum sh1t y0. den ch1ckenz m1ght th1nk y0u w0rk 0ut s0n. w0rd iz b0nd yeo.

2) y0ur b0dy iz maaaad unpr0port1oned y0. youz b0dy l00ks l1ke a fawk1n st1ck f1gure w1th b1ceps y0uz attemptd' ta w0rk 0ut s0n, y3ah n1gga y3aaa.

3) y0uz 1z ugly s0n. y0u naa m3an? 1m say1n dough, y0, w0rd up kat, just k33p talk1n l1ke d1z yo, mad ugly b1tches and tr1ck h03s w1ll l0ve you t1ll deaf' (death) y0!

a11ghtz sh00k, 0ne l0ve b3b3. p3ace p3ace.

Originally posted by djustinh

1) yuz bak a1nt gotz n0 muskles 1n dat she1t. start th1nkn' bout heav1er r0wz and moor pulld0wnz 0r sum sh1t y0. den ch1ckenz m1ght th1nk y0u w0rk 0ut s0n. w0rd iz b0nd yeo.

2) y0ur b0dy iz maaaad unpr0port1oned y0. youz b0dy l00ks l1ke a fawk1n st1ck f1gure w1th b1ceps y0uz attemptd' ta w0rk 0ut s0n, y3ah n1gga y3aaa.

3) y0uz 1z ugly s0n. y0u naa m3an? 1m say1n dough, y0, w0rd up kat, just k33p talk1n l1ke d1z yo, mad ugly b1tches and tr1ck h03s w1ll l0ve you t1ll deaf' (death) y0!

now i have a headache from looking at that

That was funny 5 months ago.

smart boy my arms are way too much this is y i just lift chest and i'm letten the arms chill a bit on'till they even out ;)

That has got to be the most difficult read of my life...