Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial day party @ exit whos going I am

ive ben clubbing for a while now but i started as a raver and will remain a raver and all i know is park rave madness (the people throwing summer maddness memorial day weekend) fucking represent with every party they throw from fantasia at randalss island go right back to electric circus which usually happens at exit

johny fame rocks

cuircut breaker rocks

datcyde rocks

odi rocks

all p ark r ave m addnes crew

plus i think this line up bridges the gap between raveing and clubing

i mean judge jules on the same line up as knowldge

thats fucking unity if ive ever seen it

by the way saci fridays on may 24th new dj mike tempro taking the main floor hit me with an email for cheap as hell presales make this memorial day weekend a night to remeber!!!!

and check out the saci thread for more info

Originally posted by ritalin1200

ive ben clubbing for a while now but i started as a raver and will remain a raver and all i know is park rave madness (the people throwing summer maddness memorial day weekend) fucking represent with every party they throw from fantasia at randalss island go right back to electric circus which usually happens at exit

johny fame rocks

cuircut breaker rocks

datcyde rocks

odi rocks

all p ark r ave m addnes crew

plus i think this line up bridges the gap between raveing and clubing

i mean judge jules on the same line up as knowldge

thats fucking unity if ive ever seen it

by the way saci fridays on may 24th new dj mike tempro taking the main floor hit me with an email for cheap as hell presales make this memorial day weekend a night to remeber!!!!

and check out the saci thread for more info

Hi Ritalin...welcome :) to ClubPlaneT... I think I have your Demo CD...You're from Brooklyn...right?....and you just submitted your event on my website www.RAVECLiCK.com ... i will post it up as soon as PossiBLe... :D

I def think its gonna be mad crowded in exit next sunday, cuz i got like 100 kids that have never been to exit on my guest list. I know we should keep as exit goers only, but fellas and ladies when u see these peeps stroll in with their tight clothes and hoochie skirts ure gonna love em. :eek: :eek:

I will most likely be attending, if im not down at the jersey shore with my freinds goin buk wild.. Either way jersey and shore and exit are gonna be fuckin knockin on May 26'th

Originally posted by codica3

I think it's going to be ridiculously crowded, which is why, I think, I'm not gonna go now.. :blown:

~~~ yea i dont think im going.....and ill prolly be at howells so if ur going lemme know!:D

Originally posted by teklord310

I know its 45 beans in advance... anyone know how much at the door? Hope to see everyone there, still thinking.

$50 at the door.

If u still in jersey for college u can pick up tickets at VIP RECORDS in Freehold, NJ. ...um...im not sure but maybe even Concept Records in New Brunswick, NJ has them....its like promoters and shit drop off tickets to these record shop to sell. They are $45-46 ($1 comminsionn for the store etc).

Originally posted by crxtacy

come on.. if you love trance u gotta be there...

JUDGE FRIGGIN JULES,

ARMIN "I GOT DEPORTED LAST TIME" VAN BUREN, CHRISTOPHER "THE AMBASSADOR" LAWRENCE,

EDGAR "I THINK I'M GEORGE ACOSTA" V.,

LOL.. Why is Christopher Lawrence the Ambassador? I love that guy :) He's aaaawesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait :)