Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dibs

Sunglasses

Recommended Posts

I found a place on the web that you can get sunglasses cheaper then at the stores.:eek: It's: www.eyewearcentre.com

I bought my brother a pair of D&G for $90 for his birthday and in the mall they wanted $160, only thing is that you pay like $15 for shipping and handling, cause they send them from europe, but you still save:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the cutest Gucci SunGlasses at Sak's OFF 5th... I had seen them for around $125 online... I got them from $50.00.

I got a $120 Coach bag for $55.00, you can't beat that. I love that store, too bad there aren't more of them around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dibs

I found a place on the web that you can get sunglasses cheaper then at the stores.:eek: It's: www.eyewearcentre.com

I bought my brother a pair of D&G for $90 for his birthday and in the mall they wanted $160, only thing is that you pay like $15 for shipping and handling, cause they send them from europe, but you still save:D

Good site for glasses:aright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dibs

I found a place on the web that you can get sunglasses cheaper then at the stores.:eek: It's: www.eyewearcentre.com

I bought my brother a pair of D&G for $90 for his birthday and in the mall they wanted $160, only thing is that you pay like $15 for shipping and handling, cause they send them from europe, but you still save:D

very nice, the only prob is that you can't buy a model you haven't tried already...it's difficult getting the right model of s/glasses...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zlatang

very nice, the only prob is that you can't buy a model you haven't tried already...it's difficult getting the right model of s/glasses...

that's what i was thinking.. maybe ill go to the store and try on the models.. than order from the website.. if the deal on the pair i want are really good its definitely worth the trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hardtopleaz

that's what i was thinking.. maybe ill go to the store and try on the models.. than order from the website.. if the deal on the pair i want are really good its definitely worth the trouble.

that's the best way...i tried the gucci model for this season and i'm tempted to order them from this website...it's probably run by a NJ mobster ..;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zlatang

that's the best way...i tried the gucci model for this season and i'm tempted to order them from this website...it's probably run by a NJ mobster ..;)

There is nothing wrong with a NJ mobster;) as long as you get what you need;)

But its not, when I ordered, some representative from D&G called me and made sure that I got my glasses.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×