Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunglasses

dibs

I found a place on the web that you can get sunglasses cheaper then at the stores.:eek: It's: www.eyewearcentre.com

I bought my brother a pair of D&G for $90 for his birthday and in the mall they wanted $160, only thing is that you pay like $15 for shipping and handling, cause they send them from europe, but you still save:D

I got the cutest Gucci SunGlasses at Sak's OFF 5th... I had seen them for around $125 online... I got them from $50.00.

I got a $120 Coach bag for $55.00, you can't beat that. I love that store, too bad there aren't more of them around.

Originally posted by dibs

I found a place on the web that you can get sunglasses cheaper then at the stores.:eek: It's: www.eyewearcentre.com

I bought my brother a pair of D&G for $90 for his birthday and in the mall they wanted $160, only thing is that you pay like $15 for shipping and handling, cause they send them from europe, but you still save:D

Good site for glasses:aright:

Originally posted by dibs

very nice, the only prob is that you can't buy a model you haven't tried already...it's difficult getting the right model of s/glasses...

Originally posted by zlatang

very nice, the only prob is that you can't buy a model you haven't tried already...it's difficult getting the right model of s/glasses...

that's what i was thinking.. maybe ill go to the store and try on the models.. than order from the website.. if the deal on the pair i want are really good its definitely worth the trouble.

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

that's what i was thinking.. maybe ill go to the store and try on the models.. than order from the website.. if the deal on the pair i want are really good its definitely worth the trouble.

that's the best way...i tried the gucci model for this season and i'm tempted to order them from this website...it's probably run by a NJ mobster ..;)

Originally posted by zlatang

that's the best way...i tried the gucci model for this season and i'm tempted to order them from this website...it's probably run by a NJ mobster ..;)

There is nothing wrong with a NJ mobster;) as long as you get what you need;)

But its not, when I ordered, some representative from D&G called me and made sure that I got my glasses.:D

• 3 weeks later...