Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Somebody Help Me!!!!!!!

aboyfrombklyn

I know, I know, you guys probably hate hearing from me, but I just don't know what to do!:confused:

I went out with some of my coworkers from work today (the first time since I started working there). We went out for a few drinks and a bite to eat, chatted for a few hours, and finally wound up at HER house. "HER" refers to the girl at work that I just can't stop thinking about. For the 1st time ever, I actually stopped worrying about my girl. I couldn't believe it. I was having such a great time. It was like I totally forgot she existed. She was the one who actually called me to see what was up.

Anyway, after chilling at her place for a while, we all decided that it was time to call it a night when she turned around and said "It's too bad you don't have a change of clothes, you could've crashed here tonight". I swear I was ready to wear the same clothes to work tomorrow. HAHA!

So, I get on the train with my friend (the matchmaker) and he's telling me how she really likes me, but there's one problem: MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

WTF do I do???????

I feel like I'm in this impossible position right now. In some ways, I want things to work out with my girlfriend, but then I think that will never happen. In other ways, I think about all the possibilities!!! I don't want to jump into anything, but then I ask myself "What if I wait too long or don't act on it?"

What should I do??????????? Somebody help me!!!!:confused:

hmm, well.. what is more important to you right now: having a stable girlfriend or being more free to be with other people? I'm against cheating, so id break it off with your gf before you test out the other possibilities... if that's what you really want.

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

hmm, well.. what is more important to you right now: having a stable girlfriend or being more free to be with other people? I'm against cheating, so id break it off with your gf before you test out the other possibilities... if that's what you really want.

I am totally against cheating myself, but I just want to grab her and kiss her so bad! I know that I don't want to just jump from one relationship to another, but I'm not sure I even want to take that step. Ahhh, temptations kill!

I've been really thinking and hoping that it could work between my girl and I, but I always wind up thinking that it's not going to.

If you think it isnt working out with you gf right now, at least break it off for a little while first.... maybe ask for space? i mean, if you think this other girl is worth it. jus trust your gut...

and remember, its better to realize that u love your gf and those other girls meant nothing.... than to be with your gf, and always wonder "what if.."

maybe this girl can take you places you havent been before but then again, i know you care about your current girl and how would you tell her you met someone else?? she sounds pretty unstable from what ive heard, i dont know how she would react to that...

i think asking for space is kinda disrespectful, whats she gonna do sit around and wait for you to make a decision??

if you really have feelings for this other girl, like it sounds like, you should explore them further... not physically, hang out with her and see what becomes of it and if she is someone who you have a deeper connection with. u can cross that bridge when u come to it.

if you dont find out you are only cheating yourself.

just my .02 cents :hat:

Well you already know how I feel about your current relationship... if your girl were a little more stable I would say maybe you two should just take a break, and see what happens from there... but as it stands I don't think that would be the best idea.

Maybe the fact that you're actually thinking about another person- whereas not too long ago you were lamenting about how crazy mad in love you were- shows that it might finally be time to move on???

DATIING A CO WORKER IS A BAD IDEA, DONT GO STICKING YOUR PEN IN THE COMPANIES INK WELL....

IF YOU HAVE GIRL AND TRULY HAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS COWORKER THAN BREAK IT OFF WITH YOUR GF AND MOVE ON BUT IF ITS JUST A FEELING TRY AND WORK YOUR SHIT OUT WITH YOUR GIRL..... GOOD LUCK

Originally posted by tastyt

Well you already know how I feel about your current relationship... if your girl were a little more stable I would say maybe you two should just take a break, and see what happens from there... but as it stands I don't think that would be the best idea.

Maybe the fact that you're actually thinking about another person- whereas not too long ago you were lamenting about how crazy mad in love you were- shows that it might finally be time to move on???

very true