Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wuts the best club in seaside to hit up

You're pretty smart to be posting your picture up all over the place to pretty much tell the bouncers at every club down the shore to watch for you cause your "ID" says your of age!!! :idea:

And for fucks sake get over yourself and stop taking pictures of your naked ass coming out of the shower...ya punk ass! :finger:

Have fun at Lucky Leo's!!!! :D

I'm not sure about this coming weekend, Its really unpredictable because a lot of people still haven't moved into their shore houses but as for the rest of the summer. These are the places that are good:

Thursday - Djais or Tradewinds <----Music is horrible but i had an amzing time there last summer

Fridays - Merge, XS or Djais

Sat - Merge, Tempts, XS, or DJais......

Sun - SURF club or Djais

Monday - no clue

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Yo ass wipe, try the best club in town, Nick The Greeks.....It's just over the bridge but they have the kind of women you like......

NO TEETH

ASSES LIKE A BUICK

TITIES DOWN TO THEIR WAIST!!!!!

Purrrrfect for a two stroke, 18 year old little dick chump like you.

P.S. Tell Marge I said hey!!!!!

Hey stranger! How the hell you been!?!?!

hhhhhhmmmmmm ya seaside info most of the places i've never heard of i'll just bum around and try sh1t on my own wut ever club has the biggest line will probley be the hottest so i'll just check out the lines so be goodz people

Originally posted by saynotodrama

You're pretty smart to be posting your picture up all over the place to pretty much tell the bouncers at every club down the shore to watch for you cause your "ID" says your of age!!! :idea:

And for fucks sake get over yourself and stop taking pictures of your naked ass coming out of the shower...ya punk ass! :finger:

Have fun at Lucky Leo's!!!! :D

SAY NO TO DRAMA why you always be starting drama with everybody?:laugh:

hhhhhhmmmm the main question for seaside and pretty much all i care bout is how are the dress codes like can i wake up shower throw on a boxer breif and some sandles and like head off to a club or do i gotta get all yuppy dressen ????????????

cause any place is fun aslong as your drunk and semi naked LoL

Originally posted by tommyarmani

where can someone go in seaside that lets you drink $1 beers & shoot some hoops? anyone know of a place???

I almost just pissed myself. Razzles!!!!!!!!!

Nick the greeks, fucking hysterical, I'm getting homesick. Sunday here i come.

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

JBR,dont post under my name you stupid fuck!!!! And i have no problem with merge..My boy works there now!

Hey Mitch Cumstain,

Learn how to fucking spell and read before you jump on my shit!!!

I said say hey to MARGE not merge you dumb fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by djdanfury

I'm not sure about this coming weekend, Its really unpredictable because a lot of people still haven't moved into their shore houses but as for the rest of the summer. These are the places that are good:

Thursday - Djais or Tradewinds <----Music is horrible but i had an amzing time there last summer

Fridays - Merge, XS or Djais

Sat - Merge, Tempts, XS, or DJais......

Sun - SURF club or Djais

Monday - no clue

Surf wont be open on Sundays untill Memorial Day.