Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Member Meetup - Friday, June 7th

The date for the next Clubplanet meetup has been set - Friday, June 7th, 2002!

Details are still being worked out, but we plan to start around 7pm with drinks and hors d'oeuvres then head over to the grand re-opening of the Phazon equiped Roxy afterwards. We have already worked out a deal so tha all Clubplanet members at the meetup will get FREE admission to Roxy's Grand Opening.

We'll keep you posted with all the details as we work them out...

hhmmm yall know the pics so if u see me ther the 7th deff grab me and say sup i'll be in the back by the flyguy area most of the nite but i'm deff down to meet a few cpers i haven't met yet so if u see me walken grab and drag me to the meeten ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

If Spraggas going, I'm going............

if jons going, I am not going.

Originally posted by shook

it'll be hard to miss him if he is ther he'll be taken up a lot of space :laugh:

STFU George you cocky bastard...any mirrors around :rolleyes:

Anyway, DaVe great idea...woo hoo...babes anyway how have you been? BTW, its all over:D

Originally posted by fierydesire

STFU George you cocky bastard...any mirrors around :rolleyes:

Anyway, DaVe great idea...woo hoo...babes anyway how have you been? BTW, its all over:D

o sh1t LoL i thought u died lol playen but stilll hhmmmmm u know u agree with me that clubs need more mirrors and i am so not cocky so stop spreaden rumors :laugh:

but any ways u know u wanna look in a mirror with me again babe ;) i mean i've grown since or last mirror look so the next mirror look will be soo much better :tongue:

Originally posted by shook

o sh1t LoL i thought u died lol playen but stilll hhmmmmm u know u agree with me that clubs need more mirrors and i am so not cocky so stop spreaden rumors :laugh:

but any ways u know u wanna look in a mirror with me again babe ;) i mean i've grown since or last mirror look so the next mirror look will be soo much better :tongue

haha:laugh: sure lets do the mirror thing babes

btw, DaVe...I see what you meant by asking me whats all over....hehe Im an ass :blown: how the fuck did I graduate

:rolleyes::tongue: but meetup sounds great woo hoooo