Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all VIP lounge whores@buzz last night....

EFF you! No wonder I can't find some of you when I want to. when I go to a club, I GO TO WORK! No time to sit around and shoot the shit. btw, i saw some guy walking with cake in his hands going towards the vip room. was there cake? blech, cake at a club. anyway, perhaps i'll take a gander in the vip area one night just to see what all the hullabaloo is about.

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

EFF you! No wonder I can't find some of you when I want to. when I go to a club, I GO TO WORK! No time to sit around and shoot the shit. btw, i saw some guy walking with cake in his hands going towards the vip room. was there cake? blech, cake at a club. anyway, perhaps i'll take a gander in the vip area one night just to see what all the hullabaloo is about.

Sopha

i am with you on this one, Sopha. Everyone, get your asses on the dancefloor.

Can someone, pleeeeeeaaaase get me into the VIP room:D

Originally posted by nautilus60

i am with you on this one, Sopha. Everyone, get your asses on the dancefloor.

Can someone, pleeeeeeaaaase get me into the VIP room:D

I'm sure it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I'll see what I can do though vic. anyway, ive come to a conclusion. I think that you guys head to the VIP room for the majority of the night and then when someone like me runs into you and asks where've you been all night, You will probably say, "Oh I was dancing elsewhere." I think this is something ruth would pull, considering the fact that she has osteoporisis already. Just don't leave ur walker@home ruth. I strongly recommend against that.

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I'm sure it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I'll see what I can do though vic. anyway, ive come to a conclusion. I think that you guys head to the VIP room for the majority of the night and then when someone like me runs into you and asks where've you been all night, You will probably say, "Oh I was dancing elsewhere." I think this is something ruth would pull, considering the fact that she has osteoporisis already. Just don't leave ur walker@home ruth. I strongly recommend against that.

Sopha

I'm sooo whoopn' your ass boy! Respect your elders dammit!

hahaha

i also prefer the floor...i'd rather bounce w/ my buds and enjoy the muzique than try to talk to peeps in the back and mill around...i'm just the bouncing type and i don't really like to talk in da clubs b/c i'm concentrating on the music...and i'm not the type to try and kiss the dj's ass either

In my defense the vip thing is new to me so the novelty hasn't worn off. Plus they have comfy seating back there and I have a drug problem so it's nice to sit back there. But it's gonna be sober living for me for a while. No, seriously, I mean it this time. Well, at least sober when clubbing. Usually.

huh, wha?

ok, i confess i did go into the VIP room once...for about 5 minutes, other than that I was on the dancefloor or in the bathroom or calling random people up on my cell phone and waking them up at 3:30am :D

i'm not th etype of person that heads to the VIP room, 'cos if I go into VIP I know the las thing people do there is dance, and my whole purpose of going to a club is to dance....i saw some people from ezdreamer 'round there on friday along with highmay and sialater18, good night 100% last friday

Originally posted by Kuro

In my defense the vip thing is new to me so the novelty hasn't worn off. Plus they have comfy seating back there and I have a drug problem so it's nice to sit back there. But it's gonna be sober living for me for a while. No, seriously, I mean it this time. Well, at least sober when clubbing. Usually.

The couches in the back were nice. I was hammered.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

just expounding on that a little...i've never been one to get starstruck or collect autographs or get pictures or such...w/ a few rare exceptions (danny howells!)

hahaha!!!!...last time DH was here in DC, like a month before they started giving out small flyers as adverts for that night. In the one of thet particular night, a phot is taken from inside the dj booth towards the crowd, you can see DH and right in front of the dj booth area you can CLEARLY distinguish Kuro and Millie..I still have it around all of my junk..somewhere..if i can find it......

Originally posted by roycehaven

wuz up Kuro I see you are here too, It was cool seeing you effed up in the VIP room!

Osta! Welcome to CP :D It was a very nice surprise to see you & Gaaf on Friday. Good to see you & Pamela on Saturday night too!! Hope you guys had fun.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Osta! Welcome to CP :D It was a very nice surprise to see you & Gaaf on Friday. Good to see you & Pamela on Saturday night too!! Hope you guys had fun.

wuz up, it was cool to see you at Picotto I had more fun at buzz thoe....