Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What USA needs to do

usa

1. Impeach Bush and Cheney, they are both prisoners of the Saudi Oil. Let Dennis haster become president, get rid of Powell and Rice(what kinda name is condoleeza anyway?)

2.Arrest all Arabs in America and deport or put them in a prison camp. this isn't a matter of racism, this is a matter of life and death for majority of americans. it's better to sacrifice the few and save the majority than vice versa.

3.with help of russia, invade saudi arabia and the region.

4.nuke iraq

We still have another terrorist attack, as early as next week, as serious as the 9/11 attack according to FBI's newest report. however if our country does what i mentioned above we will minimize the chances of being victmized again by the muslim evils.

Originally posted by usa

1. Impeach Bush and Cheney, they are both prisoners of the Saudi Oil. Let Dennis haster become president, get rid of Powell and Rice(what kinda name is condoleeza anyway?)

2.Arrest all Arabs in America and deport or put them in a prison camp. this isn't a matter of racism, this is a matter of life and death for majority of americans. it's better to sacrifice the few and save the majority than vice versa.

4.nuke iraq

We still have another terrorist attack, as early as next week, as serious as the 9/11 attack according to FBI's newest report. however if our country does what i mentioned above we will minimize the chances of being victmized again by the muslim evils.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh shit...i didnt know that Bill O'Reiley posts on this board?

But nice insights bro...just chill out a bit with the paranoia...if we die...we die.....live every day as if it were your last.

Originally posted by usa

4.nuke iraq

Why don't you start by taking that huge log out of your ass and jumping out of a 50-story building for me....it really disgusts me to see such blatant ignorant and stupidity in humanity.:rolleyes:

1.) Nah. Change of leadership now would be detrimental to the country. Leave the people in charge who are workin' on all this mess.

2.) I wont comment other than a small part of me agrees with you, a big part does not.

3.) Don't feel like precipitating a Jihad today, thanks. Those people are as predictable as the weather. Step on their soil, Jihad. Say you aren't a big fan of Allah... Jihad. Say you like big titties and listening to American Rock Music... Jihad.

So just let em be.

4.) I wholeheartedly agree. If anyone's working behind the scenes to further the shit going on, it would be Iraq.

Originally posted by usa

4.nuke iraq

Poor misguided Fool.

1. I'm with you on the Bush and Chaney idea. Those two are just figure heads. One is a complete and utter idiot, that finagled his way into office. Family legacy is the only why that misfit is in office. As far as Chaney, I wouldn't be surprised if he croaked already. I haven't heard from or seen this guy in quite a while now. Powell, I was never big on him. Men should only tap dance when they hear music. Powell is just, as I like to call it, "mantanning".

2. How can you imprison a group of people based on their ethnic background? Isn't that halting and breaking everything that is deemed "American"? Our government and fellow citizens like to boast about Constitutional Rights, Freedoms, Equality.....Yadda Yadda Yadda. I have to just smirk every time someone talks about America's Morality of Truth, Justice and Equality. That's a joke if I ever heard one, considering what the nation has built itself on (Slavery, Imperialism, Elitism, etc.) Have you ever sat down and thought about why the middle east has conflict with Israel and America? I doubt it. I doubt you care. Your brain washed. You believe only what your fed through the media or directly through the government. Sir or Madam, you have to look deeper into the situation. Besides, the terrorism that is being used by American opposition, is the same terrorism America has used through out history of this nation's development.

3. Russia, already got it's ass handed to them. I doubt they want any part of the Middle East. It would take a lot more than just Russia.

4. Nuke Iraq? You think we'll be able to nuke them without the retaliation of them nuking us? Start singing it, "It's the end of the world as we know it," Nuclear warfare. You don't want to go there, chief.

Death is inevitable. The American government fucked a lot of people and revenge and payback is a bitch. American citizen pay this toll. You have no idea what the American government has done in the name of American citizens. That's what happens when we keep electing this crooked ass politicians. Hell, we let a man scam his way into the presidency.

I hate war, but this is reality. There is nothing we can do right now to halt terrorism in the main land. Maybe next time it will be a white female with blonde hair and blue eyes, who sympathizes for the Middle East, that straps a bomb to her chest. It scary but true. You just don't know.

Vanguard

yes we did fuck over a lot of governments and people, but thats the nature of the game. dont make it seem like we are the only one with the cards. any other nation with any semblance of power needs to do things that may not be popular, to maintain that power. i view the situation from a realist perspective. we did what we had to do, in order to maintain our self interests. and if our country didnt include all those qualities youve mentioned, we would not be super power, a nation to look up to. the war on terrorism (TWAT) is just a shadow of our actions, i believe that we must do all we can to maintain our respected and powerful position in world affairs, without destroying the foundations of a republic (like imprisoning all arabs). frankly i could not care less what the european left thinks of american actions. we have our priorities and they have theirs. all part of the game.

Originally posted by tribal

yes we did fuck over a lot of governments and people, but thats the nature of the game. dont make it seem like we are the only one with the cards. any other nation with any semblance of power needs to do things that may not be popular, to maintain that power. i view the situation from a realist perspective. we did what we had to do, in order to maintain our self interests. and if our country didnt include all those qualities youve mentioned, we would not be super power, a nation to look up to. the war on terrorism (TWAT) is just a shadow of our actions, i believe that we must do all we can to maintain our respected and powerful position in world affairs, without destroying the foundations of a republic (like imprisoning all arabs). frankly i could not care less what the european left thinks of american actions. we have our priorities and they have theirs. all part of the game.

I Agree with u..but what happens when the US imposes its will on countries in order to take care of its priorities? ive seen that bullshit with my own eyes..ive walked over the rubble that 16 of the worlds most powerful nations created. the worst part is , when a country tries to solve internal problems the US jumps in and acts like a police man during a domestic dispute issue..they punish the shit out of who seems to b the dominant party..and then offer all types of support to the party which seems to be the victim. the result is 9/11 ..when finally the world realizes that these so called victims arent victims but actually agressive fanatics..in my eyes..if the US had let us take care of the shit in my country..ud have less problems with terrorism today

That's somewhat true. we do get a tad TOO involved in other countries' issues. Esp their internal stuff. Sometimes i look at the news about something happening in another country, say Japan... and the next thing we're doing is rooting for the underdog and threatening sanctions or calling for something.

It's like having a neighbor peering into your house and if you break a dish, he's threatening to tell everyone you're a fucking slob and shut off your power. That side i can see.

But i can't see why someone would want to fly airplanes into buildings and kill thousands of us. Anger, yes. But that kind of thing goes way beyond anger...

Originally posted by cintron

But i can't see why someone would want to fly airplanes into buildings and kill thousands of us. Anger, yes. But that kind of thing goes way beyond anger...

~...... It's more than anger..... that's the result of being brainwashed and just plain sick in the head.