Clubplanet Nightlife Community

G'damn... Aria Giovanna...

dgmodel

Personally, I think she is kinda heavy, on the bottom especially. A while ago someone posted nude pics of her on VIP where that was really obvious; I posted my opinion and got flamed for it. But what the hell - ready your flamethrowers - I am an Equal Opportunity Offender.

Originally posted by resident

Personally, I think she is kinda heavy, on the bottom especially. A while ago someone posted nude pics of her on VIP where that was really obvious; I posted my opinion and got flamed for it. But what the hell - ready your flamethrowers - I am an Equal Opportunity Offender.

Well, some people like heavy girls and some people like stick thin girls, to each to his own!

Originally posted by blondie girl

Well, some people like heavy girls and some people like stick thin girls, to each to his own!

No argument there. I probably wouldn't kick Aria out of my bed anyhow. Not right away, anyway! :D

Originally posted by resident

I remember that thread Scoundrel; those were just unflattering pictures.

Honestly, unless you think Kate Moss is an average-sized women, I don't see how you could think Aria is even remotely "heavy."

And I am not one who's into the "meaty" aesthetic, lol.

Originally posted by tastyt

That's Rachel's part. :tongue:

You can feel free to :direct: the action tho!

lmao

tasty, I agree that is a HOT Pic of her! I had to cover my screen at work so no one would see what I was staring at for 5 min! :)

and the threesumm... hmmm girls only! :)

unless you have a great dick?

*grabs tastyt and kisses her*

:tongue: