Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: ghhhhhost and sexxyme...

hey mannnnnn..Shes Not my woman:( .. but shes the fuckin greatest girl ull ever meet though..a female version of me ..and shes hot as hell..unlike me :tongue::D

and now since its known she isnt my woman..a free-for-all will ensue...but ur right mike..shes got JOEG on her mind

Originally posted by sexxyme

:confused: lol ok..............

hahaah meet spragga..the innovator of the Nipple game...nice guy..err..man..errr..senior citizen...

o and the corner thing..well if i told every1..theyd wana join in on the fun...so i hussshhhhed it

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hahaah meet spragga..the innovator of the Nipple game...nice guy..err..man..errr..senior citizen...

o and the corner thing..well if i told every1..theyd wana join in on the fun...so i hussshhhhed it

lol fill me in..what's a nipple game? *baby to the board* lol

and i'm sorry..i wont tell anyone else about the corner :oX

well what u do is...u try to find each others nipples with ur shirt on them..like first u go then i go..until we find each others nipples..but then again..i never havin trouble findin urs so theres no point playin wit me :tongue: ...btw its a great ice breaker

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

well what u do is...u try to find each others nipples with ur shirt on them..like first u go then i go..until we find each others nipples..but then again..i never havin trouble findin urs so theres no point playin wit me :tongue: ...btw its a great ice breaker

haha I dont think u'll have a problem finding them..ahahaha <3 oh woops..u dont..lol:D

WE ALL SHOULD HAVE SEXXY NAMES LOL BUT THE BEST SEXXY NAME THER WILL BE SHOULD BE

sexxyJoeG i mean he is the hottest male on the board by far and all of us other males well atleast i know for my self, look up to him and wish we could be like him and he deff represents clubplanet to the fullest every fuken pound of him :blown: