Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Noise Violation.... In Belmar

Originally posted by mane

Does anyone know how to beat a Noise violation in the Belmar courts?????

Mane

Mane you already got a noise violation???? Oh boy it's going to be a long summer!!!!

Honestly I don't know if there is anyway you can beat a noise violation.

Yes we got one already and its not even opening season.

The police officer said he could hear it down the street, which is bull cocka because our little speakers are very weak:D

This was the quote of the night?

COP:" You know, Belmar is a residential community in the summer"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes we got one already and its not even opening season.

The police officer said he could hear it down the street, which is bull cocka because our little speakers are very weak:D

This was the quote of the night?

COP:" You know, Belmar is a residential community in the summer"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Those cops down there are so ridiculous sometimes!!!! Starbryte and I just realized the house next door to us has 1 of those signs on there door that says "family residence...." then something about how noise violators will be fined or something like that. Considering there are 4 apartments and a huge house in front of us I can see this being a problem. :rolleyes:

I've lived in Belmar for a very long time and just to let you know your house is ALREADY a target to come to every week. Just make sure you dont have more people in your house then on the lease because they will give you a hard time about that too.

Just a little help your way.

Zee

Just another reason why I'd NEVER get a house in Belmar. Everyone that I know who has rented in Belmar got into trouble for one reason or another... noise violations, too many people in the house not on the lease, drinking in public (when they were on the front yard).

Belmar is not worth the trouble.

Does anyone know how to beat a Noise violation in the Belmar courts?????

Mane

I did 3 summers there, not much luck in beating any tickets. Its serious shit too b/c thats a big fine in court. I do believe they have to give you a warning but YOUR RIGHTS don't really exist in that town... Def. be on the low down for this weekend especially... You can't win in that town. Oh yea, the judge is a huge prick.

Originally posted by teresadf

Those cops down there are so ridiculous sometimes!!!! Starbryte and I just realized the house next door to us has 1 of those signs on there door that says "family residence...." then something about how noise violators will be fined or something like that. Considering there are 4 apartments and a huge house in front of us I can see this being a problem. :rolleyes:

teresa you can probably just blame everything on my house because I can already see from this past weekend we are gonna be in for it............my friends are a bunch of loud drunks!

Saturday night I got home at about 2:30 and three of them were wrestling, yelling, etc on the front lawn (which is all rocks nonetheless)..........then I got them in and the kids next door came out to see what was the noise and they got the ticket...........whoops.

plus there is also a family living on the other side of us with a little baby..........we are thinking about kidnapping it and giving him back at the end of the summer lol

so you guys moving in this weekend or what? :D

Tyco we moved in this weekend also!!! :D Our house is already cleaned, decorated, and ready to be messed up and dirty.

We were actually wondering which house was yours, we saw a bunch of guys come out of one house and we said "tyco" real low in passing but none of them turned around! They must have thought we were losing our mind.

Yeah I think we should actually steal that "family residence" sign and give it back (with the baby) at the end of the summer! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Tyco we moved in this weekend also!!! :D Our house is already cleaned, decorated, and ready to be messed up and dirty.

We were actually wondering which house was yours, we saw a bunch of guys come out of one house and we said "tyco" real low in passing but none of them turned around! They must have thought we were losing our mind.

Yeah I think we should actually steal that "family residence" sign and give it back (with the baby) at the end of the summer! :laugh: :laugh:

oh snap you guys were down there? lol

our house is the second one in from DD..........103.......where were you guys hiding! ;)

I felt like we were the only ones down there cept the dude next door who now hate us..........is your place facing the street or on the inside starbryte?

I remember a few summers ago at my belmar summer rental we got a noise violation ticket( 1st and only ticket we got) and the cop said something like if you guys get another noise violation you lose your lease for the summer and are out of the house. I could have shit myself when he said that. So i'm not that sure on how the policy is with violations and with a certain amount of them if its possible to lose your lease. Like i said we only had one violation but the officer said something about losing the lease after a certain amount of violations. This was back in the summer of '99, damn what a summer that was. :D

Originally posted by tyco

Saturday night I got home at about 2:30 and three of them were wrestling, yelling, etc on the front lawn (which is all rocks nonetheless)..........then I got them in and the kids next door came out to see what was the noise and they got the ticket...........whoops.

plus there is also a family living on the other side of us with a little baby..........we are thinking about kidnapping it and giving him back at the end of the summer lol

Sucks to be your neighbors...... I'm sure you guys would give that baby an excellent education on an "average" weekend in Belmar. Poor kid is going to be scared for life......

Can't beat the noise violationis...

Even when they are called in my anonymous neighbors, and the cops show up and can't hear anythign themselves... this happene d to us last year...

if someone calls in a complaint, its a ticket, even if when they show up the dont' deem the noise to be unreasonable

2 or 3 tickets.. and your hosue becomes an 'animal house', and you can get booted

we are thinking about kidnapping it and giving him back at the end of the summer lol

:D

I hear a bump of K will put a crying baby to sleep in no time... just saying!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

stalkers

teresa you can probably just blame everything on my house because I can already see from this past weekend we are gonna be in for it............my friends are a bunch of loud drunks!

so you guys moving in this weekend or what? :D

I cannot believe your neighbors got tickets because of you guys.....was it Mane????? LOL!!!!!

I don't understand why a family would live on 16th ave knowing that during the summer it's a complete party street. Plus they have a baby.....those poor people are really in for it this summer.

How cold was it down there this past weekend????? Brrrrr I hope it's nice and warm out this weekend!!!!! Pre-game at our house Friday night before DJAIS if you feel like walking across the street.....lol. Pip you are invited too even though you called us stalkers. :tongue:

Originally posted by blondymu

Can't beat the noise violationis...

Even when they are called in my anonymous neighbors, and the cops show up and can't hear anythign themselves... this happene d to us last year...

Last year my friends had some "anonymous" neighbors who complained. One time they called, and no one was home at the house!!!! The cop was like WTF?:confused:

I cannot believe your neighbors got tickets because of you guys.....was it Mane????? LOL!!!!!

I don't understand why a family would live on 16th ave knowing that during the summer it's a complete party street. Plus they have a baby.....those poor people are really in for it this summer.

How cold was it down there this past weekend????? Brrrrr I hope it's nice and warm out this weekend!!!!! Pre-game at our house Friday night before DJAIS if you feel like walking across the street.....lol. Pip you are invited too even though you called us stalkers. :tongue:

LOL Teresa it wasnt me. I live on 15th I think you guys live on 16th if I recall correctly, Although it woudnt be a bad idea , I will just tell the judge it was Tyco.:laugh:

Anyway you were right it was crazy cold this weekend I had to go to Kmart and Buy a comforter because you know Belmar shore houses dont have any heat. :)

Mane

LOL Teresa it wasnt me. I live on 15th I think you guys live on 16th if I recall correctly, Although it woudnt be a bad idea , I will just tell the judge it was Tyco.:laugh:

Anyway you were right it was crazy cold this weekend I had to go to Kmart and Buy a comforter because you know Belmar shore houses dont have any heat. :)

Mane

So here's the deal anytime there's any noise problems in Belmar blame it on Tyco.....LOL!!!!! :D

So here's the deal anytime there's any noise problems in Belmar blame it on Tyco.....LOL!!!!! :D

LOL!

they will never find me though...........nobody knows what I look like yet!

and if the cops come to my door telling me mane sent them I will tell them it was all teresadf and starbryte! :laugh:

if he asks for your description I will have to show him this:

animation9.gif

LOL!

they will never find me though...........nobody knows what I look like yet!

and if the cops come to my door telling me mane sent them I will tell them it was all teresadf and starbryte! :laugh:

if he asks for your description I will have to show him this:

animation9.gif

Too funny.....LOL!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: