BE YOURSELF at CLUB SPACE

DANNY TENAGLIA MARATHON

with OSCAR G & Sunrise with IVANO BELLINI

$20 cover before 1am

table reservations please call 305.71.SPACE

CLUBSPACE 142 NE 11th ST t:305.375.0001 f:305.375.0732

www.clubspace.com

Guest saleen351

If I show my Jersey ID, (I don't have a florida one and never will even if I live here for 5 years) and I say "I'm a local" will they let me in? Stupied question but I dont' like suprises when I'm out.

Also what do u think about having a second bar where its free drinks till 1am only for register CP members.... Sorta a meet up.... We've done it in jersey and they do it in nyc all the time its fun....

next after 1pm whats the cover for dt, see i got some nyc broads comming into town and well they see DT all the time and won't go, so I'm thinking pregame with them play my cards and see if i'm hooking up or not, if I get shot down (which is normal lately :mad: ) I want to head over... so whats the cover gonna be? And if you say 30 bucks I'll slap you silly........Vinyl is 25 or 15....

which line do I wait in for this password thing.... If I'm facing the main entrance and looking at the club should I be on the left or right? and which line on the left or right? against the wall or against the street...

PS I rather pay 20 bones to get in and have open bar till 1am then get in free and pay for my drinks....

Oh and one more thing, lets bann guys from dancing on the mini stages.... THATS A HUGE NO NO IN JERSEY..... Oh and tell the cunt bartender I'm comming back and I ain't tipper her the whole night if she doesn't say she is sorry.. I'll set up shop at the bar and drink ice just to piss her off....

Last week was great i'm hooked now...............

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by daisytcam

uh, u think u covered all the bases with that one post saleen? LOL

thankyou....

bump*

Mr space thank you for the guestlists. this really has been helping out on my clubbing as of late. been heading out of the house a lot more often these pats weekends. really enjoyed the space 2nd anniversary this past weekend. oh by the way i love rolland. he is the true house king of space, on the local level. when he is in the blue room he spins prog house which i what really connects me. for sure i will make a stop and dance at space this memorial weekend as the beach at night time this weekend is destined for a thug fest, but let's keep our fingers crossed. looking forward to mauro picotto next month. he is amazing. space goes bonkers when he throws it down.

Originally posted by saleen351

Also what do u think about having a second bar where its free drinks till 1am only for register CP members.... Sorta a meet up.... We've done it in jersey and they do it in nyc all the time its fun....

next after 1pm whats the cover for dt, so whats the cover gonna be? And if you say 30 bucks I'll slap you silly........Oh and one more thing, lets bann guys from dancing on the mini stages.... THATS A HUGE NO NO IN JERSEY.....

good idea on the CP bar thing...i second that motion...as far as cover past 1 am, its prob. going to be 30 bones (count on it)...and i second that motion on guys dancing on the stages...only hot girls, please!!!;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

Saleen,

is that Ms. Johnson? she is a cutie huh?

:D

SHE IS SICK!!!!!!! SHE WORE WHITE TODAY...... SHE IS THE GREATEST WEATHER WOMEN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY WATCH CHANNLE 7 WITH ALL THE BITCHES THEY HAVE ON THERE....

Originally posted by saleen351

Oh and one more thing, lets bann guys from dancing on the mini stages.... THATS A HUGE NO NO IN JERSEY.....

LOL....gotta agree on that one- they were all over the place on saturday, and it just doesn't look right to me...ladies look hot up there (most of them), guys just look dorky....:goofy: :bootysha:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

hahaha :laugh: :laugh: stalker :laugh: :laugh:

are you saying she isn't Stalk worthy material?

and spacious you never answered my questions:mad:

She's bangable. Channel 7 has a whole stable of 'em though. I'd kinda be into a bite from Belkys for sure. Our lifestyles are compatible, she hits the scene, and so do I. Her co-anchor is cute too.