Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upstate Invasion Pt 3...2 WEEKS AWAY

whats up CP Land...

just letting EVERYONE know that we're throwing our huge party at the Matrix nightclub in Poughkeepsie NY on Saturday Night June 8th-- I throw this party every few months where I try to get as many NYC and Jerz heads up to the club to have a good time...

Its also been referred to as the New Matrix Order or NMO, but its definitely open to everyone from CP, I'd like to see some new heads up there as well as my NMO crew...

Main Room : Hip Hop/R&B/Vocal House with DJ Paulie Feva from K104 (www.wspkfm.com)

Amazon Room : House/Tribal/trance/hard trance with Mikey BuGouT

Its gonna be a slammin weekend with Roxy on friday and matrix on saturday so def. try to make it to both events...

any questions drop me an Email or IM or hit up paulie on aol

pauliefeva@aol.com

djmikebugout@aol.com

Mikey BuGouT

It's gonna be a sick way to officially kick off the summer.

K104 Fest 8 is that day and the rumor is that JAGGED EDGE or NICOLE McCLOUD will be at the "official kfest after party" at MATRIX! Between that and the INVASION, it should be pretty crazy!!:D

Originally posted by codica3

I'll be there again.. maybe this time someone should reserve a spot for me to sleep so I don't have to drive 3 hours back to good ole Jersey at like 5am in the morning. ;)

Just ask, i've got room at my house. I'll be there this time... :D

So you're inviting me to stay the night?? :tongue:

Well you asked didn't you? Very observant... of course you can. Like I said before, for anyone else who is traveling a very long distance, you are more than welcome to crash at my house... for FREE.

Originally posted by teklord310

Well you asked didn't you? Very observant... of course you can. Like I said before, for anyone else who is traveling a very long distance, you are more than welcome to crash at my house... for FREE.

We'll see. :tongue:

I'll be there again.. maybe this time someone should reserve a spot for me to sleep so I don't have to drive 3 hours back to good ole Jersey at like 5am in the morning. ;)

whoa whoa whoa...im the one who did all the drivin. i dozed off like 4 or 5 times on the way back too. wayyyyyy too long of a drive for 5am. PLEASE can i stay at someone's place after the party? i cant drive 3 hrs back at that time.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

whoa whoa whoa...im the one who did all the drivin. i dozed off like 4 or 5 times on the way back too. wayyyyyy too long of a drive for 5am. PLEASE can i stay at someone's place after the party? i cant drive 3 hrs back at that time.

LOL I know, and I thank you for it!! We should all crash somewhere and chill or something cause SOME OF US have a 3 hour ride back home. ;)

LOL I know, and I thank you for it!! We should all crash somewhere and chill or something cause SOME OF US have a 3 hour ride back home. ;)

yea screw u new yawkaws!!!! :finger:the fawkin tunnel & bridges crew is travelin mad far for mikey bugout. so show us some compassion and charity..and gimme a damn place to crash for the nite. unless u want me to kill myself and my passengers on the way home cuz i fell asleep?!?!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yea screw u new yawkaws!!!! :finger: the fawkin tunnel & bridges crew is travelin mad far for mikey bugout. so show us some compassion and charity..and gimme a damn place to crash for the nite. unless u want me to kill myself and my passengers on the way home cuz i fell asleep?!?!

Yeah!! LOL!! There are LIVES at stake!! :tongue:

Yeah!! LOL!! There are LIVES at stake!! :tongue:

Seriousy, I live 45 mins away from Matrix. I don't want you peeps driving back afterwards, anyone who is part of the NMO is entitled to a spot in my house. Can't guarantee a bed, but i'll give you something. :cool:

Originally posted by legend38

Hey guys.........

I am sure we can arrange for all you to stay somewhere, Gary I couldn't beleive you drove all that way last time. Maybe we can chill the next day too, get some food and shit.

i cant beleive i drove all that way either..and actually made it. that was worse than a cracked out drive home from the city at 9am :screwy:and food sounds good to me...food always sounds good :aright:so let me know wuts up