Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm back, sort of...

Originally posted by brooklynkid

...at least to CP for a while. So how are all you old schoolers I haven't spoken to in months???

lets see... what have you missed... about 4800 of my posts...we have new smileys... ummm... psuedo closed and reopened... about 6500 of justin's posts... uhh, LM's chest is offically called the "lavenderrackâ„¢"... xpander is the god of thunder/lightning (and has the hat to prove it)... umm... phunk is still da phonk... oh, and Jack Tripper is STILL a commonly used term (even though its nolonger in my title...

I think thats about it...

so whats up with you, 2-job-magoo?

did Girl move in yet?

and whats so damn important in boston?

Originally posted by clubkat

last i heard u had a job and 2 girlfriends. . .or 2 girlfirends and no job or something like that. . . :shaky:

how are ya babies! :D

how a kid like that get any girls freinds let alone 2 lol i bet i know wut the girls looked like tho :laugh: but if its true he should hook joe g up wit ha girl so he doesn't have to be a virgen any more and he can have the un-forbidden fruits of life :laugh:

Originally posted by clubkat

last i heard u had a job and 2 girlfriends. . .or 2 girlfirends and no job or something like that. . . :shaky:

how are ya babies! :D

I'm doing well...one job, one GF...all pretty normal, except that I haven't been clubbin in a while. I'm going to show up one day and surprise everyone. Yeah I know I keep saying that but I really am! :tongue:

I'm doing well...one job, one GF...all pretty normal, except that I haven't been clubbin in a while. I'm going to show up one day and surprise everyone. Yeah I know I keep saying that but I really am! :tongue:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :) :) :)

WeLCoME BACK :)

I thought you had 2 jobs? the 9-5'er and the old stuff from home kicked back up?

yeah, so aim me, bitch, i have something reaaaaaalllly important to tell you about...