Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT : Star Wars

amazing.

I plan on seeing it about 10 more times.

Best line of the movie goes to annakin,

"I killed them. But not just the men, but the women and children too. They were vicious like animals so i slaughtered them like animals"

that scene was sick. And Yoda is the master. Dont fcuk with Yoda. Bottom line.

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

amazing.

"I killed them. But not just the men, but the women and children too. They were vicious like animals so i slaughtered them like animals"

Mike BuGouT

That line reminded me of what I think of terrorists......

But back to the movie, just saw it yesterday during work. Unfucking real..........

Story line wasn't the best out of the 5, but overall, the fight scenes and sheer entertainment was the best I have witnessed.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

That line reminded me of what I think of terrorists......

But back to the movie, just saw it yesterday during work. Unfucking real..........

Story line wasn't the best out of the 5, but overall, the fight scenes and sheer entertainment was the best I have witnessed.

Yeah, that line gave me the chills...

I really dug seeing Samuel L Jackson and Yoda kick some a$$ this time around.

And to see how young Anakin turns "to the Darkside" :worry::eek::cool:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

amazing.

Mike BuGouT

That line was great but that kid delivered it so poorly.

the movie was sic as all hell sammy laid it down yoda DAMMMN thats all i gotta say the CGI was insane an that line "i killed them all.... "was .... that has to be one of the best lines id say it was better than most of the other episodes but not as good as empire tho nothing beats empire i dun care what anybody says never have never will

yea, I guess you had to see Episode 1 to understand most of the plot....

Another great line that was more on the cheesy side was after Darth Tyranus and Yoda go thru the force fight, Tyranus says, "obviously we cannot settle this battle thru the use of the force, so we must turn to a battle with our lightsabers"

Me and my friends were like, Noooooooo fcuking way.

Definitley not the best light saber fight, nothing beats Luke and Darth Vader-- and Darth Maul's double edge saber was pretty sick also, but i like how Tyranus and Annakin cut the power out to make their fight into a dark match where u only saw the sabers....that was also sick....I think imma go see it tomorrow.

Mike BuGouT

italianchris19 : There out on dvd and wont be for a while

What the hell the old three arent out on dvd and wont be for a while u mean.....and why the hell not Damn starwars crackheads :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by djstd

YO! does anyone know if starwars 4-6 are out on DVD...i checked every where but they only have it on casseste...if anyone knows if its on dvd please let me know :mad: :mad:

Episodes 4-6 are avail. on DVD in the city illegally w/ Japanese subtitles. I have them and the sound is 5.1... But they will be officially released after part 3....

I loved the new movie a lot... But enjoye Phantom Menace much more... No complaints on the new one other than the dragging love story... but it had to be done for the story line....