Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i have 20 free tickets to the improv

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

for thursday night, i just got them today, thursday 23rd of may. the comedian is brett leake, i dont know anything about him. he's been on the tonight show and entertainment tonight. does anyone want to go? im not sure if i want to. but damn 20 free tickets. this is the second time ive won this by the way. which is really crazy. the tickets are 15 a piece normally, alright peace, let me know who's in.

Guest jroo

should be like 830 to like 10 or 1030. two item mininum, this thursday the 23rd. meet up it is. i need everyones name and last initial. and this is the 2nd time ive won 20 free tickets from them. something is fishy, why cant i just win the lottery??

Originally posted by jroo

should be like 830 to like 10 or 1030. two item mininum, this thursday the 23rd. meet up it is. i need everyones name and last initial. and this is the 2nd time ive won 20 free tickets from them. something is fishy, why cant i just win the lottery??

Ok, i am in - Arthur B. and Yuri K. Thanks, Jroo.

Guest jroo

alright so far its ,

1. me

2. maybe jenn

3. aurther

4. yuri

5. ricardo

ed? jimi? sung? vic? gina? cambell's, you in soup? fredrick?? anyone??

Guest jroo

show starts at 830 by the way. how come you cant make it ruth??? it doesnt take you THAT long to get ready to go out. you'll be fine for modern, damn.

show starts at 830 by the way. how come you cant make it ruth??? it doesnt take you THAT long to get ready to go out. you'll be fine for modern, damn.

Yeah - but if I start drinking that early I won't make it to Modern!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

*giggle* she's not lying! that was too funny. I thought you were going to lose it in the car. I know I saw my life flash before my eyes a few times!

Yeah - I get motion sickness w/ a quickness! :puke:

Guest jroo

speaking of quickness, you'll love this malanee, i found a place to do work on my car. i can get a whole upgrade kit, that'll boost my car up really nicely. 0-60 in 4.3 secs and a 1/4 mile time of 12.6, thats fast, wahoo, you still out here??

speaking of quickness, you'll love this malanee, i found a place to do work on my car. i can get a whole upgrade kit, that'll boost my car up really nicely. 0-60 in 4.3 secs and a 1/4 mile time of 12.6, thats fast, wahoo, you still out here??

stupid.