Shagfest Episode III - Attack of the Moans and Groans

clubkat

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

does any1 have a clueeeeee as to where this might take place??

dude, she said that shell post it. they prob. still dont know yet.

yes yes. . .hold your kittens. . .

we'll def. know by tommorow. . .and have come to a decision about something that will make all the shagfests easier. . .like it or not :tongue: (we can do that haha)

So wait wait wait damnit!

Originally posted by mindfaqd

cat, well, I'm 30, but i look I'm 25.

and fuck like i'm 21. hahaha (but then i know what i'm doin)

all the kitties won't be disappointed. :woah:

30 huh? well at least Spragga will have someone to talk to about like how it was in the Ice Age and stuff and how all those wooly mamoths dissapeared all of a sudden

IVE BEEN POSTING HERE FOR A WHILE NOW AND READ MANY POST ON THESE SHAGFEST MEETUPS, I AM GOING TO BE THERE THIS TIME AND FINALLY MEET THE REST OF THE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED PEOPLE THAT ALSO POST ON HERE..... HAS THERE BEEN A FINAL DECISION AS TO WHERE ITS GOING TO BE?????

CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL....

:D :D

Originally posted by junior0320

IVE BEEN POSTING HERE FOR A WHILE NOW AND READ MANY POST ON THESE SHAGFEST MEETUPS, I AM GOING TO BE THERE THIS TIME AND FINALLY MEET THE REST OF THE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED PEOPLE THAT ALSO POST ON HERE..... HAS THERE BEEN A FINAL DECISION AS TO WHERE ITS GOING TO BE?????

CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL....

hmmm by the end of today or tomoorow morning everyone will know where it will be and what not...one thing though it is hard to find a place that can cater to the young ones of the sex board...:rolleyes::tongue: but :isok:....if any of you know or can recommend a hip spot preferably in Manhattan PM me or Clubkat...but if not...a place will be posted soon..just hold ourselves

Disclaimer: In order to be a full-pledged member of the sex board you must all receive your whipping by yours truly :moon::whip::whip2: