Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joeg...Doesn't it feel good to be a movie star??...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yo...whos face did u put on the "RICHHHHARD"??

mine. :laugh: (read the link underneath the pic for a better understanding lol)

..but the skin tone levels were a lil tricky to mess with cause of the different lighting of the 2 pics.

with the distorted slavic nose and dark features..

lol nah.

fuckin it was a crop of a pic with my head turned so thats why my nose looks like slavic and like i said the skin tones were lil problem but fuck it....me and joeg are movie stars you think we give a shit what you people think of us?? :laugh:

mike-exit on sunday??

ARE U KIDDING MAN??? OF COURSE!!!!!!

GONNA BE SUUUUUUUCH A GREAT NIGHT I AM SOUPED!! (just not souped bout gettin plugged up the ass by security but ill survive)\

i mean shit its my goddamn 21st birthday on sunday which means i will be bombed and i am gonna be with some great people and my girl as well...should be a hell of a night. :D

o wait..ur comin wit the woman...:confused: ...that means i wont be seein ya :D ..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nah nah...dont say that...dude...its my birthday man and not just a typical birthday...my fuckin 21st...i mean u only get to be 21 once right?? I never had a fake i.d. never cared to get one...so to me this is more exciting just for the fact that hey...i can go to the liquor store May 25th...get carded....get laughed at cause im not 21...go home..go to sleep...wake up the next morning...go to the liquor store...have a cheesy smile on my face...show the packy my i.d. and walk out with a case of Heineken. OOOOOOOOOOOO DONT U JUST LOVE THE FREEDOM OF AMERICA!!!!!! :D

p.s. bring money cause u and everyone i see who i know or who knows me is buying me drinks or shots (sucka)

Originally posted by joeg

"fat guy in a little coaaat.... fat guy in a little coaat..." "don't... i'm warning you..." "Fat guyyyyyyyyy in a little coaaaaaatttt.... richaaaard, whats happening????" *scrrrchhhhhhhh* :what:

;)

:laugh: that part is the best :laugh: