Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ Exit ::$40/Tickets ::$80/Door ***FUCK THEM****

Hey, if the door cover really is $80, then maybe it will keep some of Exit's usual "musically challenged" people away

btw, are proms still going on in June?

So those who know and those who care should get advanced tix.

Maybe it's a conspiracy with Ticketmaster or something :)

Why do people continue to be so naive. Exit is charging $40/tickets and $80 at the door. I don't care what PVD's management or Exit said.

Exit is the same club that swore Armin was inside spinning the night he never showed. This is the same club that hung-up on you when you called to confirm.

Don't be so foolish.

Why is Exit charging $80/door you ask?

When PVD was at Sound Factory they only did about 2,800 people. This was because NYC fire marshals were standing outside and shut them down once they hit their limit.

These same fire marshals will be at Exit the night of PVD. Guaranteed! But, while Exit has a fire code of 4,000 and change and they sell 8,000 presold tickets - what do they care? They have your money, and you're fucked!

This will continue to happen untill the clubbers unite and actually speak up. After touring the England scene, NYC will never experience the europhoric passion and joy of life that they are.

The vibe is gone and we once again fall victims. I just wish everyone felt the way I did and we could all pull together for change.

I may sound bitter but it's only because it doesn't have to be this way. I've seen the possibilities, but no matter how hard I try >>> the current NYC vibe will not compare. I'm tired of saying maybe one day it will...This one day needs to be NOW!

-Dave

Originally posted by davenaves

These same fire marshals will be at Exit the night of PVD. Guaranteed! But, while Exit has a fire code of 4,000 and change and they sell 8,000 presold tickets - what do they care? They have your money, and you're fucked!

SF was packed WAY beyond the legal limit.. were you there? There was absolutely no space anywhere inside that place. Exit at Tiesto was the same.. they did let 7000 people in, no space at all. Exit is wack, i'm going to pass up on this one.

I have a feeling after seeing the turnout of Summer madness this past sun... David wont charge $80... Lots of people walked away b/c of the $50... I highly doubt many people will pay $80.. I know I sure as hell wont!

Originally posted by wallflour

Hey, if the door cover really is $80, then maybe it will keep some of Exit's usual "musically challenged" people away

btw, are proms still going on in June?

So those who know and those who care should get advanced tix.

Maybe it's a conspiracy with Ticketmaster or something :)

i like positive thinking.... i'm one that's going to pay 40 bux in advance.. i mean exit caan screw us BUT ticketmaster can't :-D

SF was 45 at door only and i paid that... considering that exit often bumps prices up to 35 for less talent.. a 10 buck price bump is not that bad...

but really madness was maaaad empty.. music was really good (even theo impressed me for a few minutes - thought he only spun commercial cheese) still upset that avb didn't show even tho i knew hew wouldn't... i left at 6 but anyone know if edgar v showed.. jus out of curiousity

oh yeah and tek ur so right...

sf prolly had 2000 ppl on the main floor and basement alone.. no way in hell that there was 2800 ppl only in the whole club... i had to make room to dance with my book bag (sorry to all the ppl i hit ;-) ) but yeah exit can suck my left nut for 80 bux... ticketmaster here i come....

BTW.. anyone going to hot import nights the day after?... wanna meetup and drive down together? I already have a bunch of ppl comin down afterwards