Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to town... where are this summer's foam parties?

Hey, I'm just moving in from DC, home of Buzz's mythical magical magnificent friday foam parties. I hope/assume that New York has them too and I don't want to miss out on the fun. Does anyone have the advance word on where/when? ... or can at least tell me how to get the scoop. Anyone? Help? Please?

That was un-called for!

true.... but un-called for :)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . See!! . . when in doubt . . go to Jersey . . . BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! . . . :laugh: . . . . they actually eat the yello snow on that side of the river . . . :tongue:. . .

:party:

SORRY HUN BUT THE UNFORTUNATE TRUTH IS THE FACT THAT THIER ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE REALLY COOL ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. I STILL FAIL IN REALISING HOW YOU BECOME COOL SITTING INFRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER LONG ENOUGH TO PUT THOUSANDS OF POSTS ON SOME SILLY WEBSITE. TALK ABOUT A FALSE SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT..:rofl:

IN MANHATTEN 95% OF THE CLUBS REQUEST THAT YOU DRESS IN PROPER ATTIRE AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO GO TO THEM TRY TO DRESS THIER BEST. (KEY WORD IS TRY)..:rofl:

FOAM PARTIES GET A LITTLE TOO MESSY AND THE ONLY TIME THEY CAN BE PULLED OFF IS IN A SUMMER, BEACH LIKE ATMOSPHERE (LIKE IN JERSEY) BESIDES SANDBAR I KNOW SURFCLUB DOES THEM FROM TIME TO TIME AND THEY ARE A BLAST:bootysha:

:bounce:

Originally posted by therealjr

SORRY HUN BUT THE UNFORTUNATE TRUTH IS THE FACT THAT THIER ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE REALLY COOL ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. I STILL FAIL IN REALISING HOW YOU BECOME COOL SITTING INFRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER LONG ENOUGH TO PUT THOUSANDS OF POSTS ON SOME SILLY WEBSITE. TALK ABOUT A FALSE SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT..:rofl:

done be jealous newbie.

IN MANHATTEN 95% OF THE CLUBS REQUEST THAT YOU DRESS IN PROPER ATTIRE AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO GO TO THEM TRY TO DRESS THIER BEST. (KEY WORD IS TRY)..:rofl:

FOAM PARTIES GET A LITTLE TOO MESSY AND THE ONLY TIME THEY CAN BE PULLED OFF IS IN A SUMMER, BEACH LIKE ATMOSPHERE (LIKE IN JERSEY) BESIDES SANDBAR I KNOW SURFCLUB DOES THEM FROM TIME TO TIME AND THEY ARE A BLAST:bootysha:

the computer access afforded to NJ middle schoolers is really a testament to the Garden State's investment in the leaders of tomorrow :smile2:

EXACTLY

AND IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SPELLING THE EASIEST WORDS RIGHT IS SIMPLY OUT OF THE QUESTION.

:blown:

oops, my bad. that was supposed to be *don't*. ya gotta understand, im in such a rush to get as many posts as i possibly can that i forgot to spellcheck :rolleyes::tongue:

. . . rookie . . . :laugh: . . . .

PLEASE STOP SCREAMING

PS, since we're on the spelling tip, "Manhatten" is incorrect.

Originally posted by cosmicgirl76

What's all this anger towards an innocent foam party folks? Hey, I figure if its good enough for Ibiza, good enough for DC... you think it would be good enough for NYC. That's alright... I'll try to find my fun elsewhere. Thanks for the sandbar tip... I'll be seein' ya there.

www.buzzdc.com

Blow some bubbles for me if you ever find one!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by cosmicgirl76

What's all this anger towards an innocent foam party folks? Hey, I figure if its good enough for Ibiza, good enough for DC... you think it would be good enough for NYC. That's alright... I'll try to find my fun elsewhere. Thanks for the sandbar tip... I'll be seein' ya there.

www.buzzdc.com

. . . Welcome to New York darlin . . . ;) . . .