Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All Who Made it to PSeudo Tonight...

jus wana say...THANKS...tonight was def. hot. even though missed Ron's set (sorry mannNnnnnn) i got to chill with everyone who came out. Plans for the Hamptons even dropped..now if some1 would gimme a ride out there id be settt( u know us "RICH" kids dont have cars). ..to all who came out..(those who i remember) ..fierydesire(mmm bacardi O)...djjonstephen( tight set "SKIPPY)...hitokiri(ur womans gona beat ur ass) ..kingartur(hamptons...what??)clubkat(whoa..we spoke..like a real convo)....xxlea(queens..what what!)...nycmuzik(he he..poor corrupted soul)...joeg( rockin the jesus sandals..even to pseudo)..phonk(u find Holden yet? HAHHA)..lav(ill hook it up with Pedja)....Mugz(nice meetin u man..bout time too)...yeh well thas about it .....me need sleep..peeeeeeez

Thanks brotha man. You definitely suck for missing my set, but I know it could have been tighter than it was. Oh well, its been like 3 or 4 months since I have played outside my damn bedroom so sue me. June 11th the Mothafuckin Saga Continues with my new party kicking off. Stay tuned...the details will all be revealed in the next week. Your local DJs now have a home.

Now don't you forget, you are closing Vinyl for Howells, but then straight to bed because we are heading to the Hamptons for my boy Timo. I will not accept any excuses.

Glad I ended up there last night. Good seeing everyone again, Jon I want a CD.

ghossst, Queens just gets weirder and weirder. I stumbled on a movie shoot, Party Monster (Disco Bloodbath) on Steinway Ave :laugh: . Macaulay Culkin was wearing 7" platforms surrounded by club kids and a Micheal Alig(?) look alike.

When my head clears and I eat something, I'll post more.

YOOO i had mad fun last night. It was great hearing Ron, Dan and Jon spinning. Great music guys, keep up the good work, i'll def will be coming out to where ever u guys are spinning.

Saturday def danny howells closing out, then get some sleep, and off to hamptons. :bounce::cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you missed it, I was healing the leppers in the back room...

yeah, pseudo was definately back the way we like it... I hope this becomes the thursday ritual it once was.

Morgan/Holden: very nice job on revamping the place, glad to see you guys again!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

jus wana say...THANKS...tonight was def. hot. even though missed Ron's set (sorry mannNnnnnn) i got to chill with everyone who came out. Plans for the Hamptons even dropped..now if some1 would gimme a ride out there id be settt( u know us "RICH" kids dont have cars). ..to all who came out..(those who i remember) ..fierydesire(mmm bacardi O)...djjonstephen( tight set "SKIPPY)...hitokiri(ur womans gona beat ur ass) ..kingartur(hamptons...what??)clubkat(whoa..we spoke..like a real convo)....xxlea(queens..what what!)...nycmuzik(he he..poor corrupted soul)...joeg( rockin the jesus sandals..even to pseudo)..phonk(u find Holden yet? HAHHA)..lav(ill hook it up with Pedja)....Mugz(nice meetin u man..bout time too)...yeh well thas about it .....me need sleep..peeeeeeez

:drunk:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: joeg..jesus sandals...

Originally posted by xxlea

Glad I ended up there last night. Good seeing everyone again, Jon I want a CD.

ghossst, Queens just gets weirder and weirder. I stumbled on a movie shoot, Party Monster (Disco Bloodbath) on Steinway Ave :laugh: . Macaulay Culkin was wearing 7" platforms surrounded by club kids and a Micheal Alig(?) look alike.

When my head clears and I eat something, I'll post more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S REALLY FUNNY I WENT TO SEE MY FRIEND LAST NIGHT AND HE WAS TELLING MEEE THAT ONE OF OUR FRIEND IS IN THE MOVIE AND THAT THEY ARE DOING ALL KINDS OF GOODIES AT THE SET ..... BITCHES ARE BLOWOUT FOR REAL.....CRACKBETTY'S

Yea..

I wish I could have hung out longer..

place looked and sounded amazing!

Security, BAR AND EVERYTHING!

GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL!

PLUS in the back Pish-posh

and crew where ripping

up some sick D&B!

Keep it rolling Hoby and Morgan!

I think PSEUDO'S back and better than ever!

*Good to see Lainie and Scumfrog

swingin on by!(((HUGZ)))

had a good time the ppl were mad friendly(girls that is serg u get that bartenders name?:laugh: ) dj skippy dun worry bout it it was a good set anyway its just that ppl were jumpin round an made it happen so i dun wanna hear anything from u bout how u sucked an shit btw...great seein every1 again see yall on sat "we gonna turn this mutha out...."

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

...how was everyone allowed it? I thoUght djs could only bring 2 guests...and no "walk ins"...?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...how was everyone allowed it? I thoUght djs could only bring 2 guests...and no "walk ins"...?

. . . from what they said, last night was like a grand re-opening . . . I tink it's gonna be different from now on . . I dunno . . .

Originally posted by mugwump

Yea..

I wish I could have hung out longer..

place looked and sounded amazing!

Security, BAR AND EVERYTHING!

GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL!

PLUS in the back Pish-posh

and crew where ripping

up some sick D&B!

Keep it rolling Hoby and Morgan!

I think PSEUDO'S back and better than ever!

*Good to see Lainie and Scumfrog

swingin on by!(((HUGZ)))

wait..pish posh as in DJ WALLY from FLorida?????????