Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you think will be?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You'll have to get in line, and you'll have to pass a thorough physical examination. :bj:

i promise i dont have any excess baggage haha

seriously though between you and sander k id have to say you!!

hehe

Originally posted by chynado11

seriously though between you and sander k id have to say you!!

hehe

You're well on your way to being President of the Shady Fannie Club. :D

Really, though, to finally get to answering your question:

I definitely think the Nubreed characters are all gonna be on the forefront (including Satoshi, of course). Sander & Pappa are releasing more of their own stuff. Satoshi's finally getting a CD comp.

I also think Saeed & Palash are getting tighter and tighter as producers. I love their old stuff, but their new stuff is starting to blow me away. "Watching You" blew my mind the first time I heard it, and I didn't even know it was Saeed & Palash until a couple weeks ago. They blend tribal and funkiness together very nicely.

You're well on your way to being President of the Shady Fannie Club. :D

Really, though, to finally get to answering your question:

I definitely think the Nubreed characters are all gonna be on the forefront (including Satoshi, of course). Sander & Pappa are releasing more of their own stuff. Satoshi's finally getting a CD comp.

I also think Saeed & Palash are getting tighter and tighter as producers. I love their old stuff, but their new stuff is starting to blow me away. "Watching You" blew my mind the first time I heard it, and I didn't even know it was Saeed & Palash until a couple weeks ago. They blend tribal and funkiness together very nicely.

actually i would agree on Satoshi, I think that he needs to be given more credit than he has been getting on his talent

but hes def on his way to representing

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

actually i would agree on Satoshi, I think that he needs to be given more credit than he has been getting on his talent

but hes def on his way to representing

CD

Satoshi's one of the rare cases of having mad DJ skills AND mad producing skills. Just goes to show that Asians inherently have more musical talent than anybody else. :rolleyes:

Satoshi's one of the rare cases of having mad DJ skills AND mad producing skills. Just goes to show that Asians inherently have more musical talent than anybody else. :rolleyes:

Not all Asians, just the Japanese. Baka.

Guest jroo

they are also really short, i guess that there are ups and downs with everything. its a shame that they cant have it all.

Whaa? How about Russians? PPK is da shit:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jroo

they are also really short, i guess that there are ups and downs with everything. its a shame that they cant have it all.

male korean dj's with orange raver pants and spikey hair are another example :D

anywho, i guess i agree with what shady said, producers and dj wise, i guess the sound is getting harder and darker, pappa's latest cd is just great, i love the sound, i cant the cd out of my cd player.

having said that i also see techno getting a bit more housey, dont ask me what tracks and stuff, but i just ove the stuff that marco carola is coming out with.

i think scratch is in detroit this weekend for DEMF, i hope she can tell us how it was next week.

werd!!! asian love!!

:cool:

CD