Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the biggest age diff. on someone you ever fucked?

tommyarmani

thats true but i like them older, something about an older woman gets me....ive had my share of younger girls but trust me when i say this older woman are sooooo much better in bed cause they know exactly why they are with you and their is no games nor curfews....

biggest age diff for me was me being 26 and her 18...but damn was she good...yummmm...after her i had a girl that told me she was 19 on my jock and i found out she was 17..so i broke that off before it got to sexual..now im seeing somone 3 months younger then me...

i love the young girls cuz they like to FUCK and get wild..and the older girls cuz they are "seasoned vets" and know how to get down to...

gotta love women! :)

I hooked up with a 39yo when i was 21...the age difference was funny because he was a writer which at 21 means "I have lots of old notebooks and I work at Barnes and Noble" but this guy had a shelf of published fiction...I was impressed.

But I had a boyfriend who was 8 years older (21/29) and it didn't matter, except for one time when we were discussing Vanilla Ice. I mentioned singing it on the playground and he first heard it in the car driving to University! That was a weird moment.

I'm 24 and had sex once with a 41 year old late last year. I also had a sex fling with a 35 year old about half a dozen times.

My steady girlfriend now, the one I love, who is having my baby, and I'm going to marry is 30. So I guess I'm sticking with a 6 year difference. :) We never think about out age difference though. We get along and are happy, so it really doesn't matter.