Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: SexxyH, HotChickie, Legend, Bebby

What's up? nice seeing you guys at exit last night. Thanks for getting me in the white room too. I think the room gets a lot of shit but I think with the right people it would be an awesome chill spot. Sorry I didn't get to talk and chill more, the girl I came with doesn't like me doing shit with other people. She's fucked up like that. She don't understand club planet either. She's not even my girl just fucked up. Hopefully next time I'll come with my guy friends. peace :blank:

Originally posted by magilicuti

I think the room gets a lot of shit but I think with the right people it would be an awesome chill spot.

Yeah there were tooooooooooo many ugly people in there last night. I actually saw someone wearing white. C'mon nobody wears white before Memorial Day.

sheesh:mad:

FINALLY I got to meet the infamous Magilicuti... lol.. Great seeing you. No prob getting you in the room. Its was our friends surprise bday party. You missed cake!!! lol Yeah the white room is very shady.... But we got to drink 1/2 bottle of someone elses vodka... haha.. oops... we ordered one and they brought us somone elses'.. sooooooo funny.....Are you going sunday???

Originally posted by magilicuti

What's up? nice seeing you guys at exit last night. Thanks for getting me in the white room too. I think the room gets a lot of shit but I think with the right people it would be an awesome chill spot. Sorry I didn't get to talk and chill more, the girl I came with doesn't like me doing shit with other people. She's fucked up like that. She don't understand club planet either. She's not even my girl just fucked up. Hopefully next time I'll come with my guy friends. peace :blank:

it's good to finally chill out with people on your IQ level, huh?

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~ummm u and me had plenty of long conversations does that mean ur as stupid as i am?:tongue: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

nah hes saying b/c our IQ's are higher than his... he's jealous b/c he cant find anyone on his level..... :tongue:

i didn't mean the people in the white room were crap or the crowd in exit as a whole was crap. i meant that ppl put down the white room and i didn't think it was that bad, that's all. maybe it came out as something else in my first post

i can't make it sunday, i'll be at the jersey shore :D.

i came back to the white room at around 3:15 but you guys were on the main dance floor already by then i think. i ordered a LIT and i was kinda surprised it was $15. then some guy harrassed the girl i was with because she was drinking and kept asking her for her id when i was holding it. :blank:

weird thing about last night is that i walked into exit without being id'ed. and when that guy asked me if i was 21 upstairs he just took my word for it. i guess i look old