Clubplanet Nightlife Community

H.O.W.E.L.L.S.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:tongue: ..aww...im gona miss cursing at each other on threads....so when r U and Eddie takin me to Factory hehe

hmmm I don't know I haven't been there since thanksgiving eve the big factoryhead i am but we will plan something out. maybe a couple weeks? Hey BTW have fun at Exit tonight I'm sooo tired from last nite i don't know how you are going tonight:rock: :)

Originally posted by girly

hmmm I don't know I haven't been there since thanksgiving eve the big factoryhead i am but we will plan something out. maybe a couple weeks? Hey BTW have fun at Exit tonight I'm sooo tired from last nite i don't know how you are going tonight:rock: :)

thats cause he was busy sittin on his ass the whole night u saw it with ur own eyes ghost, eddie, siceone,there was some1 else dun remember all lined up at the wall one of them was sleepin but i ain t gonna rat him out tho :tongue:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

:laugh:

btw: carl seemed to enjoy that "massage" you gave him :eek:

hey wait a min....i noticed how u conveniently forgot to mention all the other cpers i was givin massages too..oO(should try to do it as a profession.... u think:confused: )

Originally posted by hitokiri24

thats cause he was busy sittin on his ass the whole night u saw it with ur own eyes ghost, eddie, siceone,there was some1 else dun remember all lined up at the wall one of them was sleepin but i ain t gonna rat him out tho :tongue:

All the cp'ers passed out against the wall .And siceone feel asleepp wtf?:D

Yeah seriously........that was kinda weird I thought.

I'd like to think that Howells just kicked the shit out of everyone and had them crying for bed at 7. Anyway, its was great meeting some new faces........girly, joshua385762=t762, goagirl, the two dudes that post on the music board (I forgot your screen names), petrol, jbocc, and everyone I forgot, sowwy.

i remember who the other was king arthur all we needed now was to have the thumbs in their mouth the way dh was killin them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they looked like they were lined up to be shot:2guns:

hey u can kiss my ass jay ahha..i was out there a decent amount of time..so was carl..eddie and girly didnt stop movin all night long..we had a reason to sit and rest:D...unlike ur ass who was sittin and gettin massages from everyone and their mother last night :laugh: ...maybe if i had a personal masseuse last night i woulda been goin hard @ 8:20am a

i remember who the other was king arthur all we needed now was to have the thumbs in their mouth the way dh was killin them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they looked like they were lined up to be shot:2guns:

:laugh: jay u were stitting on the floor also, u shouldn't be talking:laugh:

Originally posted by kingartur

:laugh: jay u were stitting on the floor also, u shouldn't be talking:laugh:

listen up i only was there cause i wanted to make sure every1 was ok u know ppl were fallin asleep an all :laugh:

we had a reason to sit and rest...unlike ur ass who was sittin and gettin massages from everyone and their mother last night ...maybe if i had a personal masseuse last night i woulda been goin hard @ 8:20am

look 'PANZEE...... i was workin hard out on the floor myself once i got in my "element" as any of u an no i didn t have any "personal masseuses"as u so claim i did in fact it was the other way around... u sure u ain t take anything last night?:laugh:

Good night.. I was enjoying the music despite the fact I was passing out left and right.. I thought I was really tired, and then later in the night I thought I was getting sick cause I was maad cold and shit.. that sucked.. then my feet started to hurt..

Ugh..

I just can't handle it!!

Good seeing everyone.

One of these days.. at Howells.. I'll survive the whole night.. I promise. :D

So after DT blows the roof off Vinyl, Howells annihilates what's left standing. Ohhhhhhhhh the blisters. :eek:

Nice meeting everyone I hadn't met before. I won't give any shout outs because I'm bound to miss someone. You all know who you are. ;)

Good to see everyone getting along and enjoying themselves, leaving any silly drama by the wayside. There was a lot of family-like love at 6 Hubert Street last night. :love::D

OMG... New Years...:laugh:

Originally posted by £ddie

So after DT blows the roof off Vinyl, Howells annihilates what's left standing. Ohhhhhhhhh the blisters. :eek:

Nice meeting everyone I hadn't met before. I won't give any shout outs because I'm bound to miss someone. You all know who you are. ;)

Good to see everyone getting along and enjoying themselves, leaving any silly drama by the wayside. There was a lot of family-like love at 6 Hubert Street last night. :love::D

:cheese:

;)

Originally posted by £ddie

You're a machine!!! So how was SF afterhours??? :tongue:

lol didn't go.. changed my mind at the last second... (check your pms in 2 minutes)... and was a good doobie and went home.

yes gabo ~ i owe you one! ;)