Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOUIE DEVITO=DJ's MILLI VANILLI

Hey all. I was at the Bridgeview Yacht Club last night and wanted to see Louie DeVito mix. Hes got some mix cds out so we decided to trek down there to see him. We got there around 3 and let me tell you it was a complete sham. The guy plays old pre-made mix cds which sounded horrible. The songs were old and boring. This guy thinks he's the Great Oz, pull back the curtain to reveal a premade cd. This is the DJ equivalent of Milli Vanilli. Guess he couldnt fit all his pc's and software into the car to bring to the club so he stuck 3 cds in his pocket. Unbelieveable. To pay a high cover to see someone just pop in a mix to me is a complete rip. Anyone else here concur?

Originally posted by robert55

Hey all. I was at the Bridgeview Yacht Club last night and wanted to see Louie DeVito mix. Hes got some mix cds out so we decided to trek down there to see him. We got there around 3 and let me tell you it was a complete sham. The guy plays old pre-made mix cds which sounded horrible. The songs were old and boring. This guy thinks he's the Great Oz, pull back the curtain to reveal a premade cd. This is the DJ equivalent of Milli Vanilli. Guess he couldnt fit all his pc's and software into the car to bring to the club so he stuck 3 cds in his pocket. Unbelieveable. To pay a high cover to see someone just pop in a mix to me is a complete rip. Anyone else here concur?

are you sure he was just playing off one cd, or was he using multiple cd's to mix?

Listen to this bold statement I am about to make.........

Draper is better than Louie DeVito.

DeVito is the absolute worst excuse for a dj out there right now with any notoriety. The guy should bring his skills to a junior high dance party instead of pose as a club dj.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Listen to this bold statement I am about to make.........

Draper is better than Louie DeVito.

DeVito is the absolute worst excuse for a dj out there right now with any notoriety. The guy should bring his skills to a junior high dance party instead of pose as a club dj.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Wow that is a very bold statement! Sadly it is very true. :rolleyes:

Why are his cd's called NYC Underground? underground my azz. nothing but old shit stains on his cd's and the mixing sux a fart out my anal. He's nothing but a good business man catering his cheesy cd's to his cheesy crowd. I was told that he once walked into a store to buy something in Manalapan, NJ where he lives and than started telling the people that worked there to buy his cd and bragging about it on how its the best dance cd in america. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: