Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Do When You....

aboyfrombklyn

surround myself with people that love me... people that make me happy... and people that just naturally take away the lonlies. life doesnt have to be so miserable all the time... its not that hard to spend time with ur friends and spend time with people who will bring ur spirits up. its just a matter of u makin the effort to do it for urself.... when it all comes down to it, no one can change ur life but u. so... if ur lonely, do whatever it is u need to do to make urself feel happy again. go out, do the things uve always loved doing... and ull see, in time, things will be so much better.... the more u sit around and dwell on whatever it is thats bringin u down, the longer and harder it will be to get over it....

the more u sit alone, listening to sad music, watching sad love stories, staying all by urself all the time, turning ur friends down when they offer to have u go out with them, its gonna be SO HARD to move on. trust me, ive been there. and i forced myself to just get on with it... theres a verse in a song that i relate to myself all the time when i feel like this

hope this helps a little :)http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98898

go out and do something... be with people who care about me and i care about, people who back up their words with actions. read a book, watch a movie, game on my computer, do something creative. anything that keeps my mind off feeling that way basically.

:)