Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Skribble @ CPI's

Originally posted by ynnej

what did he play id please, and what was jerry springer doing there

first of all it would be a bunch of id's which I cant provide...he was nuts all night....jerry was here cuz he was hostin the party...

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

LMAOOO Skribbles sucked... the worst i have ever seen him. he lost the crowed by 3. the place was empty

I was waiting for someone to say this! I wasn't there, I can only say that I HEARD he was fucking terrible and he wouldn't even let Ojeda anywhere NEAR the DJ booth. If that's true then he really is not one of my favorite people.

Originally posted by bennyblanco818

Scribbles is one of the best D.J in the country any of top DJ's will tell you that. He's has sick mixing skills!!!!!!!:2guns:

gotta agree with that. he's flawless when it comes to his mixing. technically prolly one of the best dj's. he just gets knocked for bein commercial, and bein "MTV's dj" well..he's makin millions...so more power to him

Please . There more to music and clubs than Johnatan Peters

Amen.. JP is good and all, technically.. Skribble wipes the floors with Peters, and lately, Skribble wipes the floors with Peters when it comes to song selection. All JP has been doin lately is looping one track over and over again, its rediculous. Hate on Skribble all u want, Skribbz is my close friend, and I am going to stand up for his skill because hes one of the nicest guys I know, and the most flawless when it comes to what he does.

I've met scribbles a few times he's the nicest guy. He rip RA in Vegas a new ass last year, the best night of music I ever heard. By the way Scribbles MADA ,Moody, and Jason Ojeda are best friends. Jason was'nt in the booth probaly because he loves to dance with his fans. Enough Said:party:

I've met scribbles a few times he's the nicest guy. He rip RA in Vegas a new ass last year, the best night of music I ever heard. By the way Scribbles MADA ,Moody, and Jason Ojeda are best friends. Jason was'nt in the booth probaly because he loves to dance with his fans. Enough Said:party:

True...but I did see them in the booth together, and it looked like they were enjoying eachothers company

I wasn't there last Sunday, so I can't comment on how he played that night, but I think Skribs is an excellent DJ. He's as versatile as anyone in the biz, and he always plays to the crowd, no matter where he's spinning. And I know that he and Jason are extremely good friends, so I doubt that there was any ill will about how long his set ran. I also feel that Skribs is a great guy, one of the nicest DJs I've met, which is refreshing in this industry. I'm sure he's had some bad nights, like any other DJ, but I haven't heard any of them. I guess it's just a matter of taste. JMO.

I was also there two sundays ago.

The place was definetly not empty by 3, and Skribble played an excellent set all evening. He sped up the pace a little bit making the vibe very nice.

Regardless of how popular or commercialized Skribble has become, he is flawless when spinning for house music fans.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I was also there two sundays ago.

The place was definetly not empty by 3, and Skribble played an excellent set all evening. He sped up the pace a little bit making the vibe very nice.

Regardless of how popular or commercialized Skribble has become, he is flawless when spinning for house music fans.

Well said, Skribble is a very popular guy, and just because he is on MTV during Spring Break and stuff, doesn't mean he's a horrible DJ. He's commercialized because MTV knows he can the crowd going by whatever he drops. It shows right on MTV. I'll be opening for him this summer in Ocean City, MD at H2O, and I can't wait to talk to him again, he's been a close friend of mine for over 2 years, and has inspired me alot. Why hate on Skribbz when we can hate on Devito? :D

Skribs was awesome that night....I only heard him play one song I had heard b4....the rest was just sick....

...And I don't know how you could say he lost the crowd...I don't think he lost the crowd....a lot of the people are just weak in the Hamptons...The clubs always seem to start emptying by 3 or 4...but it definitely wasn't his fault....and whoever left at 3 missed the best part of the night....

Ojeda came on at 3 and was ridiculous....He played Treat Me Right for like 45 minutes....tore apart Love at First Sight....and then the place went nuts when he played Love is in The Air....it was amazing....and just when you think he can't get any better....he starts to play KOT "Finally" and mixes it right into Oris Jay's "Trippin".....

I love all the big name dj's too....but when Jason is on....he is as good and most of the time better than any of them can ever be...He loves music, and it shows when he spins....

P.S. and just this passed weekend.....he played a mix of GTI w/Brainbug "Rain" acapella over....Rain is like the best song ever....Keep it up Jason....the summer has been amazing so far....