Clubplanet Nightlife Community

General Post Whoring

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by prplhz

Is there anything to be said for an all around whore??? I mean think about all of the talent, muti-tasking!!;):idea::confused:

I can't say enough about all around whores! They're nature's answer to the Shop Vac (I really have no idea what that's supposed to mean).

So, now the board just needs an all-around whore. Any volunteers?? Kaydup, I'm looking in your general direction... wait, no I'm not! :confused::tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I can't say enough about all around whores! They're nature's answer to the Shop Vac (I really have no idea what that's supposed to mean).

So, now the board just needs an all-around whore. Any volunteers?? Kaydup, I'm looking in your general direction... wait, no I'm not! :confused::tongue:

Nah I am out on being the board hoover.

Maybe TeamJ5, he is always using this smilie:bj:

vikki, seetheart, im deffenely liking you

check it i dont care about boston., no offense or anything. i used to live in the states in jersey and d.c. and just moved back to euope(romania) in sept. i ran across this website a while ago, and i used to post in the states but let it go after some time. now i have nothing better to do so i post in boston. simple as that

musc: "ive been arund the world".............blah bah blah the song sucks anyway

Originally posted by kaydup

Ahhhhhh Puck a day without you on the Boston board is like a day without underwear while in rough jeans,

I don't know don't ask:blah:

Sooooooo, it's a good day then?? :confused:

A day without puck is like a day without morphine. Sure, I could probably make it through... but why chance it?!?

Sooooooo, it's a good day then?? :confused:

A day without puck is like a day without morphine. Sure, I could probably make it through... but why chance it?!?

A day without puck is like a day without a monkey. Sure, then fling their own shit....but hell who else could wrestle the midget?

A day without puck is like a day without a monkey. Sure, then fling their own shit....but hell who else could wrestle the midget?

:laugh: :laugh: Very nice!!

I'll join you in a European beer puck... :pint:

How about some of that special green you guys have got over there :smoke::D

hehhee

thank you thank you i put a lot of hard work and effort into this.. :rolleyes::tongue:

i'd like to recognize the boston, ny, sex and bump boards for helping me achieve this.. :takesabow: also my favorite smiley page smiles

and you know.. now that i am a club god.. i wont forget the old skool legends and clubbers out there. -- i know you guys can do it too... :aright:

goddammit.. at this rate is another 6 months probbaly before i can change my status

I always knew you had it in you Sue... you were meant to be a God. Then again, so was I. I'd better get cracking!

Remember when me and kaydup had the same number of posts?? Now look at the kid, he's kicking my ass.

This one goes out to Boston's Biggest Post Whore, kaydup. Without you, we'd have nothing to read! :pint:

i cant wait to a clubgod

i'll be the posidon of all seas the mars of all wars the god of all clubs a facist dictator........ahhhhhh i cant taste the power right now hahahahaha

vikki where are you baby? i miss you

Originally posted by puck

i cant wait to a clubgod

i'll be the posidon of all seas the mars of all wars the god of all clubs a facist dictator........ahhhhhh i cant taste the power right now hahahahaha

vikki where are you baby? i miss you

I'm right here :tongue: was so busy at work yesterday didn't have much time to post..... what's up??

I always knew you had it in you Sue... you were meant to be a God. Then again, so was I. I'd better get cracking!

Remember when me and kaydup had the same number of posts?? Now look at the kid, he's kicking my ass.

This one goes out to Boston's Biggest Post Whore, kaydup. Without you, we'd have nothing to read! :pint:

Awwww thank you sooo much. I would like to thank all the little people in my life. Only 50 more to go baby!

Awwww thank you sooo much. I would like to thank all the little people in my life. Only 50 more to go baby!

I think you can do it today... just a little *padding* and you'll have 50 in no time.. you should visit the Bump board :)