Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naked Music This Friday!!!!! Roll Call

mrjoebudious

Greetings all. Joe Budious here of Aquabooty. Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you who have supported our Friday night event at Rain for the last 28 weeks. Its been a hard, but fun journey bringing styles of music usually only heard here in Miami during the music conference. Also, going against the grain of fabulousness has been a journey in its self. But here we are, ROCKIN!!!! The vibe at our events cannot be described in words, I hope those that experience this can relate. If not, come see us this Friday as we host our bi-monthly Naked Music party. Gracing our tables will again be Mauricio Aviles of San Frandisco. This cali-ecuadorian rocked the Naked Party for conference and he's bringing it home for us Aquabooty stylee. Special guest direct from Berlin, Germany DIXON will be opening for Mauricio. Dixon is one of the main men behind Jazzanova (Europes most respected house lable) as well as Compost records. Opening the Main room will be our own DHM (who's wherehouse party rocked it last saturday, Congrats Boys!!) In the boombatta soul lounge will be Boomerang(long time resident of the now infamous Budious Maximus) will be doing his new soul-funked out-urban beat-hop thing for those on that tip. Check out www.theyummiest.com for guest list info. Thank you all again and I thank you all for the support. Mark your calendar for June 21st as we host a LARGE MUSIC party with Chicago's Dennis Ferrer and the MAD thinker. See you all at Aquabooty. Peace

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

e mail me at joebudious@hotmail for any questions or concerns.

Hey Joe,

Nice to see you around these parts. I'll definitely be there friday for the Aquabooty (Naked Music party). :) See you friday.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Dubnetwork

PS: To those of you who missed the DHM party you really missed out. Hope they do another one.

Another cool night at Rain. Nice to see most of the CP kids out and about. Lee and Zuly Frank and James,Marick,Kris,Monica,fatt0ny, We didnt have our usual couch but still a good night out regardless. See you all Wednesday for Joeski @ Tantra then Friday @ Rain? :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI

Ramon C.

Dubnetwork

We had a MAJOR baby sitting issue on Friday night and couldn't make it out. We were kinda pissed since we found out we wouldn't be able to leave the house at about 9:30pm :( Did it rain?

anyway, we'll try and make up for this on Wed. We're gonna try and make it out to Tantra. :D

nope...there was no rain @ Rain!! just some crazy fucking box!! :laugh:

that was out of control!

mauricio aviles was on point. definitely playing some deep funk all night. dixon was a great opener. all in all...great night as always. cp peeps never disappoint!

Originally posted by phrankadelic

nope...there was no rain @ Rain!! just some crazy fucking box!! :laugh:

that was out of control!

mauricio aviles was on point. definitely playing some deep funk all night. dixon was a great opener. all in all...great night as always. cp peeps never disappoint!

gotta agree with phrank. I had a great time hanging with everyone, although it was more of a crew then a mafia this time around. Unfortunately aviles came on really late and I was only able to catch the first couple of songs from his set.

Originally posted by Nolimit

lee, are u still on a curfew? u don't leave after the headliner throws down a couple of tracks unless A) you're going home to get some play or B) you're going home to get some play.

:D

:laugh::eek::laugh:

lol ... leave it to beaver!

:hat: