Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday SeXXyBaByD

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Yo ENOUGH!! I am sick of you two bickering on the god damn board. Jayme chill out already you are acting like a jerk. I know you are better than that. :mad:

Agree to disagree but I do not want you talking like this to each other it is completely disrespectful. Say it to each others faces and leave us all out of it.

:clap2:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:confused:

oh and I think I saw u at NV

I was the girl with the red hat standing next to justin

Nick, Matt and him came out for my bday

i was simply saying that i DO have the balls to say anything i say on the boards to people's faces.........

but yea...i think i know who u were...i wasn't really paying attention though.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This can't still be going on like 5 days later, can it?

btw... on sat night... me and jon said everything to one another's faces... I'm sad to report, theres just way too many italian jokes and not enough greek jokes... (perhaps because no one cares enough to research the greek culture to make fun of it)...

but jon wuz actin all t0ugh n sh1t cuz phatman wuz bakin hiz gr33k azz Up n sh1t!

:beer:

Originally posted by joeg

btw... on sat night... me and jon said everything to one another's faces... I'm sad to report, theres just way too many italian jokes and not enough greek jokes... (perhaps because no one cares enough to research the greek culture to make fun of it)...

Just call him greek...

That's a joke all in itself:D

YEAH I SAID IT!!! AND ALL SAY IT ALL UP IN YO FACE TO!!! n sh1t yo

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Just call him greek...

That's a joke all in itself:D

YEAH I SAID IT!!! AND ALL SAY IT ALL UP IN YO FACE TO!!! n sh1t yo

Bring that shit to my face and Imma bitchslap you and leave your hat sideways...........

:)

Originally posted by snoozi8

Joe do we have to see "A Big Fat Greek Wedding" or whatever the hell that shit was called that bombed out of the theaters because no one wants to watch a movie about Greeks?... :)

Ummm......that was like, not funny. A sense of humor is appreciated.

You Know You're Greek When...

1) You're 5'4", can bench press 325 pounds, shave twice a day, but you still cry when your mother yells at you.

2) Your uncle owns a restaurant, has $300,000 in the bank, but still drives a '76 Monte Carlo.

3) You share a bathroom with your 5 brothers, have no money, but drive a $45,000 Camaro.

4) Your mechanic, plumber, electrician, accountant and travel agent are all blood relatives.

5) You have a relative that has done something that required the IRS to threaten him.

6) Your 2 best friends are your cousin and brother-in-law's brother-in-law.

7) You are a card-carrying V.I.P at more than 3 dance clubs.

8) Despite the hair on your back, you still try to impress the ladies by wearing your "Just Do Me" tank top.

9) At least 5 of your cousins live on your street.

10) All 5 of those cousins are named after your grandfather.

11) A high school diploma and 1 year of community college has earned you the title of "professor" among your aunts.

12) You are on a first name basis with at least 8 banquet hall owners.

13) If someone in your family grows beyond 5' 9", it is presumed his mother had an affair.

14) There are more than 28 people in your bridal party.

15) You netted more than $50,000 on your baptism.

16) At some point in your life, you waited tables.

17) You can name any or all of the gods on Mount Olympus.

18) You or a family member have been photographed with a donkey.

19) You have at least 5 Maria's, 9 Dimitri's, 5 Niko's, 6 George's and 4 Yanni's in the family.

20) You have ever heard the phrase, "Sto leo yia to kalo sou".

21) Upon meeting another Greek you try to find out what village they're from.

22) You have a bottle of OUZO in your house right now.

23) Someone in your family owns or works in any type of restaurant.

24) You are surprised to learn that the local pet store does not sell goats.

25) You can't understand why McDonald's rejected your idea for the "McFeta" Burger.

26) You make up your own Greco-American language :For e.g. Carro (car), Moovare (move), Wassemassini (washing machine), bassi (bus).

27) You were the first one to get cable on your block, but the last to have it legally.

28) You dread kissing everyone at family gatherings, because you wind up smelling like armpits at the end of the night.

Originally posted by snoozi8

You Know You're Greek When...

1) You're 5'4", can bench press 325 pounds, shave twice a day, but you still cry when your mother yells at you.

2) Your uncle owns a restaurant, has $300,000 in the bank, but still drives a '76 Monte Carlo.

3) You share a bathroom with your 5 brothers, have no money, but drive a $45,000 Camaro.

4) Your mechanic, plumber, electrician, accountant and travel agent are all blood relatives.

5) You have a relative that has done something that required the IRS to threaten him.

6) Your 2 best friends are your cousin and brother-in-law's brother-in-law.

7) You are a card-carrying V.I.P at more than 3 dance clubs.

8) Despite the hair on your back, you still try to impress the ladies by wearing your "Just Do Me" tank top.

9) At least 5 of your cousins live on your street.

10) All 5 of those cousins are named after your grandfather.

11) A high school diploma and 1 year of community college has earned you the title of "professor" among your aunts.

12) You are on a first name basis with at least 8 banquet hall owners.

13) If someone in your family grows beyond 5' 9", it is presumed his mother had an affair.

14) There are more than 28 people in your bridal party.

15) You netted more than $50,000 on your baptism.

16) At some point in your life, you waited tables.

17) You can name any or all of the gods on Mount Olympus.

18) You or a family member have been photographed with a donkey.

19) You have at least 5 Maria's, 9 Dimitri's, 5 Niko's, 6 George's and 4 Yanni's in the family.

20) You have ever heard the phrase, "Sto leo yia to kalo sou".

21) Upon meeting another Greek you try to find out what village they're from.

22) You have a bottle of OUZO in your house right now.

23) Someone in your family owns or works in any type of restaurant.

24) You are surprised to learn that the local pet store does not sell goats.

25) You can't understand why McDonald's rejected your idea for the "McFeta" Burger.

26) You make up your own Greco-American language :For e.g. Carro (car), Moovare (move), Wassemassini (washing machine), bassi (bus).

27) You were the first one to get cable on your block, but the last to have it legally.

28) You dread kissing everyone at family gatherings, because you wind up smelling like armpits at the end of the night.

:rofl::lol3::clap2:

That greek thing was originally a "you know you're a guinea if..."

*calls foul* :direct: No overlapping sleezy cultural traits! :mad: Guidos drive monte carlos and camaros, real Italians drive Alfa Romeos, vintage FIATs and Ferraris, Greeks drive American or Japanese cars in all my experience... and that just do me shirt comment... right off of www.guidoland.com

However, this does leave for the creation of a truly greek one... :D