Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone miss....

yeah, i hate the comming to work and paying bills part...but i like the getting the paycheck and having some $ to do things and go places from time to time.

what i also liked about being a kid is i could get dirty, throw food at people, doing gross things, play with play-doh, arghhh...oh well

Originally posted by nautilus60

I am still a big fucking baby. I still live with my parents, so i got no bills, food is on the table, laundry is done...ahhh, life is good. My paycheck is spent on partying and other kinds of entertainment.

Is everyone hating me yet?

yes.

do they allow you to bring girls to the house at random hours of the night?

I am still a big fucking baby. I still live with my parents, so i got no bills, food is on the table, laundry is done...ahhh, life is good. My paycheck is spent on partying and other kinds of entertainment.

Do you have a curfew? Does mommy and daddy yell at you for staying out too late? :D

Actually, I lived at home for a couple years after graduating college. Saved up enough to buy a house.

Originally posted by vicman

yes.

do they allow you to bring girls to the house at random hours of the night?

Yes, they have no problems with it. Some time ago, when i just started to date my girlfriend, and when we use to live in a small apartment, they were like WTF? we dont need to hear all this. I said: Would you rather that we do our business somewhere on the street? Since then i had no problems. Especially now, when we live in the house and there's a huge ass basement. They even let my girlfriend live with me for two years, even when i was in school in DC, she'd stay with my parents in Balto. So, as you can see my parents are very cool, and that is why i am not in a rush to move out.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Do you have a curfew? Does mommy and daddy yell at you for staying out too late? :D

Actually, I lived at home for a couple years after graduating college. Saved up enough to buy a house.

damn shady whens the house party gonna be???

CD

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, i hate the comming to work and paying bills part...but i like the getting the paycheck and having some $ to do things and go places from time to time.

what i also liked about being a kid is i could get dirty, throw food at people, doing gross things, play with play-doh, arghhh...oh well

i know right?/ you could make fun of people and people not pay you any mind....aahhhh the days:)

CD

well not exactly, it must be nice, but my mom is asian and boy is she a tough cookie about rules....my dad was laid back, i wish i had them to come over to my house and do the same stuff but they said id have to live at their house and live under their rules first hahaha...hmm i havent lived at home in almost seven years, i dont think i could deal

CD

Nautilus - if my Mom lived here I would totally live with her! She is awesome and exceedingly cool. She'd be down w/ my after hours parties. In fact - she'd probably make us all fruits salads to help us keep up our strength! *lol*

Anyway - I really don't miss being a kid. My childhood was kind of weird and not all that happy and the last 4 years have been some of the best in my entire life. Besides, even though I have more responsibility, I'm careful to make sure and keep my adult stresses to a minimum.

Also, I strongly believe that even though you have to grow older - you don't have to grow up! If you like finger paints and puddle jumping - then do it! What's stopping you?

Yes, they have no problems with it. Some time ago, when i just started to date my girlfriend, and when we use to live in a small apartment, they were like WTF? we dont need to hear all this. I said: Would you rather that we do our business somewhere on the street? Since then i had no problems. Especially now, when we live in the house and there's a huge ass basement. They even let my girlfriend live with me for two years, even when i was in school in DC, she'd stay with my parents in Balto. So, as you can see my parents are very cool, and that is why i am not in a rush to move out.

wow is that invitation still valid for the girlfriend slot? hahahahahaha :laugh:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

being a kid? You didnt have to worry about bills, rent, car problems etc...someone wiped ur ass for you and fixed you food, now you have to do it your damn self haha

CD

BWAHAHHAHAHA no no Dee, some people still need others to wipe their asses for them. I mean, think about it ~ I grew up and now I have to chase around my business partner with a roll of Charmin cause he CAN'T GET HIMSELF IN ORDER!!!! :mad: LoLoLoL

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

BWAHAHHAHAHA no no Dee, some people still need others to wipe their asses for them. I mean, think about it ~ I grew up and now I have to chase around my business partner with a roll of Charmin cause he CAN'T GET HIMSELF IN ORDER!!!! :mad: LoLoLoL

:rolleyes: no Cotonelle

CD

. . . The one thing from my youth that I will always remember is waiting in anticipation with my friends for Joe the Ice Cream guy to come roaring around the corner in his truck . . . It was the embodiment of summertime . . . .

. . I think this summer I'm gonna drive back over to where I used to live some afternoon and see if he still comes around . . .

Originally posted by chynado11

wow is that invitation still valid for the girlfriend slot? hahahahahaha :laugh:

CD

Yes, the position is still open and i am currently accepting applications, however the competiton is very high, therefore you need to show some kind of "value add" in addition to your qualifications:D :D

God, i am sooooo looooneleyyyy, LOL.

well, liked being a kid and i'm liking growing up, i guess that with everything you get the good with the bad, therefore i also look fwd to getting older.

i've been living away from home for about 10yrs now, I dont think I could live with my parents anymore no matter how relaxed they are with me and allow me to do my own thing, and regardless of how much i love them, in the back of my mind i would always feel weird living in my parents home especially at this age...needless I would also feel weird getting drunk or getting fubar, or returnbing fubar, or returning fubar with a girl 'cos it is their house and not mine.