Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Buzz 5/31 Roll Call Meet-Up thread

crank47

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

What's this "probably" crap? :rolleyes::D

I have yet to miss a Deep Dish night at Buzz. You may all kiss my hand tomorrow when you see me.

you've never missed one EVER EVER EVER? Or just since they've started their residency??

I keep seeing on another board that they are spinning for 9 hours but I think its a typo...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

you've never missed one EVER EVER EVER? Or just since they've started their residency??

I keep seeing on another board that they are spinning for 9 hours but I think its a typo...

Unless they start spinning at 9 PM, I don't see how they could go for 9 hours. And we know that for some fucking unknown reason, the back room doesn't open till midnight.

I haven't missed DD at Buzz since 1999, I believe.

i will be there. before hand i will be attending my ex-roomates "moving partay" (as she refers to it) where I and some other innocent, poor, unlucky souls, help her move, while she in excahnge will treat us to 7-11 big bites at the end of the aforementioned activity because she holds in her hand coupons for 7-11 big bite discounts.

so if you see me in rare form, its because of the big bites causing me :constipa: and not because I'm :drunk: or :roll:

Originally posted by vicman

i will be there. before hand i will be attending my ex-roomates "moving partay" (as she refers to it) where I and some other innocent, poor, unlucky souls, help her move, while she in excahnge will treat us to 7-11 big bites at the end of the aforementioned activity because she holds in her hand coupons for 7-11 big bite discounts.

so if you see me in rare form, its because of the big bites causing me :constipa: and not because I'm :drunk: or :roll:

Whoa! Watch out for Vic ---> :gas:

Originally posted by crank47

Just don't add and chili n cheese and you should be ok...

mmm...chili and cheese..i wonder if they have vegeterian big bites with tofu dogs, cheese sauce made out of soy milk, and veggie chili...with lots n'lots of beans for the x-tra fiber :aright:

Originally posted by vicman

mmm...chili and cheese..i wonder if they have vegeterian big bites with tofu dogs, cheese sauce made out of soy milk, and veggie chili...with lots n'lots of beans for the x-tra fiber :aright:

Only in a perfect world......mmmmmm...........