Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saab Lost My Car.......

well after wasting an hour at the Saab dealer, i was tld by the owner of the dealership that they could not find the car. it was either at another dealer or at the port. HOW DO YOU LOSE A FUCKING CAR?!

supposedly they "found" it (yeah...right...:rolleyes: ) and they will deliver it to my house tomorrow....if they cant deliver it, or if its a different color/different options, i'm calling the deal off. I cant deal with this bullshit!!!!!!

:frust::mad::biggun::finger2:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

HOW DO YOU LOSE A FUCKING CAR?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have this image of a car salesman digging through a supply closet:

<muttering>No, wait, stick around, I know it's in here somewhere...

youre the third person in this month of may that has told me they went to go buy a car did the paperwork and everything and then on the delivery day they said they lost the car... somethings fishy... i think this is a new type of bait and switch... but it could be just my jaded side speaking.

sorry i took so long to reply, i was just doing burnouts in the parking lot with eric's car... i'll return it later... ;)

that seriously sucks, bitch and moan and get them to throw in free options... believe it or not, they will.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

A Saab...heh.. well that's what you get for buying a yuppie mobile.

:D

WHOAH! that was rough..... but true. sorry.

I've come to the conclusion that the general population has been exposed to large quantities of radiation leading to their stupidity. I run into way too many stupid people these days, especially when it comes to "auto experts." And no i'm not a mechanic.

Saab now says they have my car in stock and they will be taking it to my house this afternoon. Unfortunately, I will not be there to inspect it and make sure that it is the right car. I told my dad to look for certain things, but he is not gonna know what to look for.

he also really wants this car, so i dont think he will care.

i also told him to try to renogiate the price, but he doesnt want to be bothered.

:worry:

Saab now says they have my car in stock and they will be taking it to my house this afternoon. Unfortunately, I will not be there to inspect it and make sure that it is the right car. I told my dad to look for certain things, but he is not gonna know what to look for.

he also really wants this car, so i dont think he will care.

i also told him to try to renogiate the price, but he doesnt want to be bothered.

:worry:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

well after wasting an hour at the Saab dealer, i was tld by the owner of the dealership that they could not find the car. it was either at another dealer or at the port. HOW DO YOU LOSE A FUCKING CAR?!

supposedly they "found" it (yeah...right...:rolleyes: ) and they will deliver it to my house tomorrow....if they cant deliver it, or if its a different color/different options, i'm calling the deal off. I cant deal with this bullshit!!!!!!

:frust::mad::biggun::finger2:

I am very involved in the car business, at least the advertising portion of it. I haven't come across too many young people getting a Saab. May I ask what posessed you to buy a Saab? Good deal? Convertible?

By the way, what dealer was it?

Originally posted by njdionysus

I am very involved in the car business, at least the advertising portion of it. I haven't come across too many young people getting a Saab. May I ask what posessed you to buy a Saab? Good deal? Convertible?

By the way, what dealer was it?

9-5 sedan

awesome deal and its different (i.e. not everyone and their mothers has it like bmw and lexus)

i am splitting the payemnts with the 'rents, and its their first choice (mine is the Passat/A4). initally i didnt like it that much, but it started to grow on me.

the dealer is bay ridge saab