Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rizzo are you Damien Vanzyl? if not then you are a liar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh The Sweeeeeet Sound of Redemption @ 10am!! ..I love this post..feels so goooood to be right...i think ill sing my IM SO RIGHT SONG....

WOO HOO IM SO RIGHT...OO YEH...AS USUAL...IM SOO RIGHTTTTT...AND I KNOW EVERYTHING...U PEOPLE DOUBTED ME...........BUT IM SOO RIGHTTTTTTTTT (Rabbit in the Moon Remix)

Originally posted by tepfenhardt

posed as someone a little less known, HAHA...but no biggie since i know him and have a couple friend who are really good friends with him and hang with him and his girl elizabeth jagger, geez so i guess he is going to make tons of loot since he is going out with the daughter of Mick Jagger. This has got to be the funniest shit, it's always fun catching someone in their own lie..Glad i could have been of assistance

in that google search it said that she dumped him months ago. :cry:

you people act like yall dissen on him or wut not but in reality all u have showen was your lack of lifes lol and your immature ness cause u let a message board bother u so much that u went and wasted your own time tryen to prove a point LoL u people are jokes and most of yall need a life

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Ahhh The Sweeeeeet Sound of Redemption @ 10am!! ..I love this post..feels so goooood to be right...i think ill sing my IM SO RIGHT SONG....

WOO HOO IM SO RIGHT...OO YEH...AS USUAL...IM SOO RIGHTTTTT...AND I KNOW EVERYTHING...U PEOPLE DOUBTED ME...........BUT IM SOO RIGHTTTTTTTTT (Rabbit in the Moon Remix)

hahhahahaha serg, thats awesome!

posed as someone a little less known, HAHA...but no biggie since i know him and have a couple friend who are really good friends with him and hang with him and his girl elizabeth jagger, geez so i guess he is going to make tons of loot since he is going out with the daughter of Mick Jagger. This has got to be the funniest shit, it's always fun catching someone in their own lie..Glad i could have been of assistance

......and your assistance is very much appreciated. I find this so funny though, what can I say.

when ghost question "damien":laugh: about his use of slang he said:

Originally posted by rizzo

A) After living in NYC for 10+ years you get accustom to the slang. Check.

but yet that first link i posted said he was discovered in south africa in 1998, when he was 18. according to him he's been living in nyc since he was 13, 10 years ago. hmmmmm liars seems to trip on their own 'facts.' :idea:

and for someone who bashes long island, rizzo seems to know ALOT about long island. i've lived in long island and he seems to know more than me about long island. :laugh:

hmmmmmm

this does not bother me in the least, but when someone pretends to be someone that I know, then that's stupid. If I pretended to be Michael Jordan on here, then someone would call me out on it, so if someone goes and pretends to be someone that I know then they have to be called out on it. If I did not know the person he was pretending to be then i would not care, but I know him so it makes it different. Anyway Rizzo never did anything to me and i have no beef with him, but I don't think it's cool pretending to be someone I know. See in addition if I were a joke as you may say, then I guess I would not know these people...in addition I could easily post pics of myself on here from shit I have done, but I haven't. Anyway I have nothing against you either but you have a lot of anger built up also, since you seem to mock everyone.

hey tepfenhardt do you know this chad c guy too? he also claims to be a supermodel, and he's posted his pics before.

Originally posted by asianvixen

when ghost question "damien":laugh: about his use of slang he said:

but yet that first link i posted said he was discovered in south africa in 1998, when he was 18. according to him he's been living in nyc since he was 13, 10 years ago. hmmmmm liars seems to trip on their own 'facts.' :idea:

and for someone who bashes long island, rizzo seems to know ALOT about long island. i've lived in long island and he seems to know more than me about long island. :laugh:

hmmmmmm

In the ATTN: Rizzo thread he claims he's 19....sucks getting caught up in your own lie.

And in response to tepfenhardt......its only because he came on here insulting everyone and everything. Don't get me wrong, he is funny, but you are just begging to be ripped apart once you start talkin shit. That coupled with the fact that it was so easy to see through his lies, I just had to call him out on it and he had to be exposed.

Originally posted by £ddie

Wow, Sherlock and Watson (Jon and Sergio), Nancy Drew (asianvixen), and Perry Mason (tepfenhardt), lots of credit, looks like someone's been BUSTED!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahhahahaha, very nicely done!