Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rizzo are you Damien Vanzyl? if not then you are a liar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see onlike u people i have lived the good life the last girl i had sex with i knew for a hour and we didnt' even talk the girl befor her i knew for 15 mins still no talken LoL the last girl i chilled iwth more then a few days would take me by the hand and drag me places call me her man and never even knew my last name and i've never been asked any kinda question by any girl ever i've hooked up with girls that haven't knew my name i have seen girls who didn't know my name i have had girls tell me to keep my mouth shut in public cause i waas prettyer like that LoL see u herb ass fagget need your wits and sh1t and your money to fuk i've never used money nor my mind ever to fuk now sure u feel pretty dirty after word cause its like wow that girl fuked me and she didn't even know my name and she doesn't even care wut my name is but serious at the age of 20 wut more can u ask for ;) i'll wait on love till i decide to be a nicer person then i'll use some of this mind

Originally posted by shook

good come back fagget :laugh: post a pic ugly boy and prove your ugly ness so people like me and rizzo can get a laugh :blown:

Big Poppa's a cutie and on top of that he has a firm grasp on the English language... so you have no room to talk here.

Originally posted by tepfenhardt

it exactly, I know I have seen that person in Miami at castings but unfortunately no name comes to me, I think I did see him on an Abercrombie job I did a while ago..Unfortunately I would not know him personally, but I would know a couple bookers at Ford that he may know if it is legitimately him, even though i have nothing against that guy, would be best for him to send some regular pics!

In terms of shook, no offense to you or nothing, but i really do not care what you have to say and will not respond to your feedback since to me its unreadable blabber. I should prove how much of a life I have to you to show how meaningless yours has been, but then I would be more of a fool to have done that...Still no offense to you, because I still will not be harboring any bad sentiments towards you, but you should really clarify what having a life is, because going to SF or wherever you may go once a week does not subjugate that as having a life...

boy u better talk less educated when your talken to me lol i ain't in no mood to think listen up if u wanna go and bring up rizzos sh1t so be it but honestly i think its kinda of pityful to concern your self with childish message board sh1t i mean look how many people i offend and try to fight with me lol when thats all i wanted to begin with yall people are looken for friends i am killen time i think yall are below me i think my arms are bigger then most of yall brains and i'm happy knowen that and i get off on haven lil faggets stress me just like i'm sure who ever rizzo was is doing the same its just a message board its funny yall cum on here looken for friends being all peaceful when i cum on here and say fuk peace wheres the fuken war ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Big Poppa's a cutie and on top of that he has a firm grasp on the English language... so you have no room to talk here.

lol prove it his grammer has been proven but u gotta remember cuteness is in the eyes of the beholder and fat peopel think are fat peopel are hot fat people always think skinny peopel are hot and so on and so on i mean his looks have not be proven and any 1 can say he's a fuken gQ model but ontill it has been proven he's just another rizzo with out the funny ness :laugh:

but u know wuts really funny is at first ther were like 10 people replyen to this spiten sh1t bout rizzo and now since i'm speaken up thers only 3 standen up for the cause LoL your loser friends are scared lil faggets but i do give big pop and asian a lil prop for still runnen ther mouths while all ther lil friends quit

lol prove it his grammer has been proven but u gotta remember cuteness is in the eyes of the beholder and fat peopel think are fat peopel are hot fat people always think skinny peopel are hot and so on and so on i mean his looks have not be proven and any 1 can say he's a fuken gQ model but ontill it has been proven he's just another rizzo with out the funny ness :laugh:

Sure beauty's in the eye of the beholder, but there's a lot more to it than just looks... :blank:

but u know wuts really funny is at first ther were like 10 people replyen to this spiten sh1t bout rizzo and now since i'm speaken up thers only 3 standen up for the cause LoL your loser friends are scared lil faggets but i do give big pop and asian a lil prop for still runnen ther mouths while all ther lil friends quit

first off tasty is not fat....far from it...but your view of the world is so fucked up (too much steroids maybe?) you just cant tell anymore

second:

maybe because they are busy or they left work for the day:idea:

i myself will be leaving work shortly, and thus i will no longer be able to make you look even more like a fool.

who wants to step up to the plate and take a few swings? cmon..its fun!

Originally posted by tastyt

Sure beauty's in the eye of the beholder, but there's a lot more to it than just looks... :blank:

we talken bout looks thers noting more too it a fat sloppy hoe would think i'm god a normal chick would think i was better then noraml a hot chick would think i was tralor trash lol thats how looks go and alot of u mother fukers ain't normal and yall might be able to type all proper and might have the sweetest minds but u know wut no girls wants a nerd who can't defend her or that she can't be iwth and be like look over ther thats my man ;) now yall can say wut u will but every head turns when u see a hot or jacked male or female even if u happen to be holden the hand of a normal person and midns lol fukem who need'em i know i don't still haven't used it and i get sh1t thrown at me like i'm the king

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

first off tasty is not fat....far from it...but your view of the world is so fucked up (too much steroids maybe?) you just cant tell anymore

second:

maybe because they are busy or they left work for the day:idea:

i myself will be leaving work shortly, and thus i will no longer be able to make you look even more like a fool.

who wants to step up to the plate and take a few swings? cmon..its fun!

Look listen boy every 1 who read this already knwos i can't type or spell and i'm a prick so on the real who are u proven it too lol but u maken me look bad please i make my self look bad by not spell checken and spacen right, but now does george give a fuk no u know y george doesn't care cause he can probley get your girl friend to suk his dik and u ask y would she LoL he replys cause all she did was look at me and toke a look at u :laugh: LoL lifes sick now ain't it but nay ways off too the gym losers mauh mauh be safes kidz

and ps ghost LoL i hyjacked noting people are stupid a guy cums on a board postes model pics and knwos bout every nerd on this i mean who the fuk acttly thought he was real LoL i'm no genus but i knew it was just 1 of yall people with alot of free time and built in anger at people

a hot chick would think i was tralor trash

and midns lol fukem who need'em i know i don't still haven't used it and i get sh1t thrown at me like i'm the king

You're on the money with that one! :laugh: :laugh:

BTW I would like to point out your use of the word "shit" in that sentence.... because I'm sure it's highly appropriate.

e1ther u R RizZ0 & wh0 kn0wz h00 else or u waNNa fuck h1m... otherw1se u w0uldnt waste ur prec10us t1me bu11sh1tting w1th us nerdz. get a gr1p k1d.

:idea:

Originally posted by £ddie

Wow, Sherlock and Watson (Jon and Sergio), Nancy Drew (asianvixen), and Perry Mason (tepfenhardt), lots of credit, looks like someone's been BUSTED!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rolleyes: Me and Quoth knew he was a fake from DAy 1.

You people are slow

Originally posted by somebitch

O end an0th3r th1ng, U d0nt l00k good. U r a Busted uP Jerzee Gu1do, extra th1ck b0dy & sku11, g0tta h1de ur face w1th that st00pid l000king h4t. And 2 t0p that 0ff ur dumb and pr0bably have n0 futur3.

:laugh:

woooohoooooooooo i was called guido LoL and i only lived in nj bout a year and change so i'm a southern cali guido babe at most ;) but thanks for the complement

Originally posted by tepfenhardt

i have never met anyone from this board, so there goes that point that I intend to make friends, I use this to entertain me on my downtimes at my job. Secondly, I have a girlfriend that is phenomenal looking and is going to med school so I hasten to think what you are picking up, if you want me to post pics on here to prove my girl's worth or mine I would be glad to do that, Another thing I really do not want to see what you are picking up in addition to the fact that if someone told me to keep my mouth shut, I would not be hanging out for that, have some self respect, girls are everywhere and if you stick around to get played like a fool, don't forget the fact that those girls also played you since this is a routine by them as well. Unfortunately for me, looking out for STD's and class is very important to me so I would not be near any of that trash.

You do keep me entertained, except for the fact that by reading your posts I tend to think my grammar is getting worse by the second. Hey Rizzo and ChadC were smart, they may have picked up using those pictures who knows, I can't fault them for that attempt, the only problem is when reality steps in. So at the end of the day ill leave work and not even think twice about this board. I would have no qualms of buying you a drink when I go out because you are a funny character! wherever you may go

good response kid but u do relaze wut i am talken bout cause a lot of peopel stress this sh1t a lil too much and its pityful

tep don't bother, "shook" (george, under various different aliases, most of them banned from most boards) is a joke, here and elsewhere. whereever he goes he tries to tell people they are losers, and that they have no lives.... don't even fall for it, it's not worth anyone's time