Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rizzo are you Damien Vanzyl? if not then you are a liar

Originally posted by aphelion

tep don't bother, "shook" (george, under various different aliases, most of them banned from most boards) is a joke, here and elsewhere. whereever he goes he tries to tell people they are losers, and that they have no lives.... don't even fall for it, it's not worth anyone's time

if thats your pic in that icon i can tell your a loser and u got no life dweeb boy :laugh:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but every time George hijacks a thread, I laugh my ass off.

Now, truth is to kill time at the thing I dislike most (my job), I babble on these messageboards.......not to mention I have met some very cool peeps on here. Whats even more entertaining is to call people out for who they really are from time to time. It was blatantly obvious there was something not right with this rizzo character from day one, but it was fun to finally expose him with a couple of hardcore facts.

BTW George.....hijack that happybirthday sexybabydee thread.....that shit would be so funny.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm sorry but every time George hijacks a thread, I laugh my ass off.

Now, truth is to kill time at the thing I dislike most (my job), I babble on these messageboards.......not to mention I have met some very cool peeps on here. Whats even more entertaining is to call people out for who they really are from time to time. It was blatantly obvious there was something not right with this rizzo character from day one, but it was fun to finally expose him with a couple of hardcore facts.

BTW George.....hijack that happybirthday sexybabydee thread.....that shit would be so funny.

LoL kid i already had the erge to say happy birth day skinny lil fagget loven troll girl ;) but i figured let her b day sh1t live with out my wordz ;) i seen her pics on fly guy last nite and i think shes geting uglyer and damn her man looks like a stick figure i mean damn i wouldnt' post pics of my gf and u ask y its cause she will make me look bad lol ;) playen love ya girl but any ways her fly guy pics are deff laughable and had my wondering who was the bitch and the man of the group cause she looks like she looks like she wears the pants

Originally posted by shook

LoL kid i already had the erge to say happy birth day skinny lil fagget loven troll girl ;) but i figured let her b day sh1t live with out my wordz ;) i seen her pics on fly guy last nite and i think shes geting uglyer and damn her man looks like a stick figure i mean damn i wouldnt' post pics of my gf and u ask y its cause she will make me look bad lol ;) playen love ya girl but any ways her fly guy pics are deff laughable and had my wondering who was the bitch and the man of the group cause she looks like she looks like she wears the pants

:laugh::rofl: george u crack me upp

Originally posted by girly

:laugh::rofl: george u crack me upp

i try babe but i only state the truth as i see it and if people wanna go and get offended so be it i'm not liven ther lifes and on the real i know thers a few people out ther that beleave this is a joek as well and laugh when they see me sayen sh1t even if it is misspelled and mis typed a lot :tongue:

i try babe but i only state the truth as i see it and if people wanna go and get offended so be it i'm not liven ther lifes and on the real i know thers a few people out ther that beleave this is a joek as well and laugh when they see me sayen sh1t even if it is misspelled and mis typed a lot :tongue:

u meen you mispell an mistype loL i never new that sh1t

Originally posted by djjonstephen

u meen you mispell an mistype loL i never new that sh1t

yeah i know but it seems to be new to alot of people since it's all they ever bring up u know its the drama of the baord my lack of typen and spellen skillz and when ever i go and call some 1 ugly or wut not they always bash on my type like it hasn't been done befor and act as if they did some thing no 1 has done befor lol cause u know peopel throwen it up in face makes me look like a ass alot of people think yet they do not relaze every ass hole even those who just read can see it and when i crack out and call them ugly or wut not them sayen can't type back really can't hurt

Rock on George. :rock: Check PMs. :cool:

all this attention just because rizzo may not be damien! well, what about the rest of us -- who can tell whether we are *real* (as george in his own charming way also said)? it seems all the bitterness accumulated after rizzo's posts about NJ and LI is released...and i'm not sure it makes the avengers look good.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by zlatang

all this attention just because rizzo may not be damien! well, what about the rest of us -- who can tell whether we are *real* (as george in his own charming way also said)? it seems all the bitterness accumulated after rizzo's posts about NJ and LI is released...and i'm not sure it makes the avengers look good.

:rolleyes:

. . only you could be so evenhanded as to refer to George as "Charming" . . . I admire your diplomacy . . . ;) . . .

fuk yall haters and damn are ther nay cute females out in this cp world with pics to prove it if so boredom973 lets trade females ;):tongue:

now if that was charming then wut is chearming LoL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: